90 Day Report Online - How long pending?

2 hours ago, Sophon said:

Not true anymore, it was changed a year or two ago so you can now submit your online report up to the due date.

Mine was rejected a few days ago for not giving them enough time.  Yes you can submit it up to the due date but that doesn't mean it will get approved.

• Like 1

Do we know who approves these online requests? Do they go to one office?  I suspect that there is an office that does nothing but approve/disapprove 90-day requests. 

I don't think the local offices ever see them unless they look for them in the system. 

Jomtien is normally same day and usually within 3-4 hours.

Always depends on which immigration office and how backed up they are. Being excessively closed for 5 days over Songkran seems to be the excuse and has gotten them in the weeds...more so at particular locations than others. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DudleySquat said:

Do we know who approves these online requests? Do they go to one office?  I suspect that there is an office that does nothing but approve/disapprove 90-day requests. 

I don't think the local offices ever see them unless they look for them in the system. 

They go to your local IO. It says so on the receipt.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, rwill said:

Mine was rejected a few days ago for not giving them enough time.  Yes you can submit it up to the due date but that doesn't mean it will get approved.

Did they actually state that as the reason for rejection?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, DudleySquat said:

I live in Jomtien.  I cannot believe that anyone there processes these requests. 

Then again you tend to not believe facts, and then attempt to challenge them. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Mutt Daeng said:

So who does approve them? The tooth fairy?

I see, you are one of those. I already wrote that I think there is an office that centralizes all these report approvals.  Perhaps you didn't read it or maybe you misinterpreted what I wrote. 

There sure are a lot of lucy goosies here who tend to ignore statements of fact. 

Just now, DudleySquat said:

I see, you are one of those. I already wrote that I think there is an office that centralizes all these report approvals.  Perhaps you didn't read it or maybe you misinterpreted what I wrote. 

There sure are a lot of lucy goosies here who tend to ignore statements of fact. 

You are right. I am one of those who know what I am talking about.

• Confused 1