90 Day Report Online - How long pending?

24 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

No, they go to the local offices.

Which is why I can't do them. Mine refuses to accept online  and mailed in reports(and not coincidentally demands a bribe to accept them in person).

Thank you and your situation is a bummer. 

• Love It 1

24 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

No, they go to the local offices.

Which is why I can't do them. Mine refuses to accept online  and mailed in reports(and not coincidentally demands a bribe to accept them in person).

That's amazing.  I can't see someone being efficient in my local office. 

The corruption seems to seep into every crevice.  How is it that it doesn't warrant more attention? Is the news media told what to report on? I suspect this has been the case for the last 10 years.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DudleySquat said:

That's amazing.  I can't see someone being efficient in my local office.

I doubt much efficiency is required. They get electronic notification and  at most they just click on"accept"  or the equivalent. Possibly not even that, might be an opt out notice. 

What is really bad about the situation in my province is that almost all theforeigners are migrant workers ftom Cambodia and Myanmar working at or below minimum wage. Between the requirement that they attend in person (missing anywhere from a half to full day work and wages depending on where in the province they work)  and the 100 baht bribe demanded, they lose a full days wages or more  each time.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

Do we know who approves these online requests? Do they go to one office?

Yes, you find the name and rank of the officer on the approval (Thai script).

And no, they go to your office.

I usually wait one or two working days for approval.

Once approval was done on a Sunday Saturday,

Seems to me some on duty officer had time to waste and went through 90 day reports.

Edited by KhunBENQ

6 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

I usually wait one or two working days for approval.

The last time I did an online TM47 I ended up having to go to the office, it didn't work. Today I did my online TM47 and it was dun and dusted within 20 minutes.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

Do we know who approves these online requests? Do they go to one office?

As from above post. Your assumptions are wrong.

This is from my last approval.

On the left the rank (Police Captain) of the (female) officer, on the right is Immigration Police Khon Kaen.

(click on image for full size)

90day.jpg

Date of approval was Saturday March 4th at 10:12 AM.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

The last time I did an online TM47 I ended up having to go to the office, it didn't work. Today I did my online TM47 and it was dun and dusted within 20 minutes.

No question. Response times are completely random.

Depend on office, current workload or work organization.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, DudleySquat said:

I see, you are one of those. I already wrote that I think there is an office that centralizes all these report approvals. 

You think too much without knowing and should keep your language under control.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My last online 90 day report was pending. On the 6th day I had a reminder to do my 90 day report. The next day I went to my local office and asked why the reminder when it was pending. The officer told me 2 different offices. She then went to a different computer terminal and approved it.

//deleted post edited out//

Why not post the complete receipt, instead of the cropped version above.

The location is in the section at the top of the receipt, which you have conveniently edited out.

Don't feed the troll.

Edited by onthedarkside
quote removed
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, cauldlad said:

Did mine at the beginning of this month and it took ONE minute, I could not believe it.

In the past it has taken around 3 to 4 hours.

This is via Jomtien.

Just asking?

Is that for the online confirmation of the application being received or the actual approval?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/28/2023 at 11:43 AM, marin said:

Lately with the Songkran holidays back up its 3-5 working days I would say. 

It was 3 days for my 90 day over the Songkran Weekend  online ,Put it in on the Saturday , got approved Tuesday morning.

On 4/28/2023 at 11:49 AM, AndyAndyAndy said:

1963033214_90DAYSCALENDAR.png.4ddafd0380db9899aff72b6c9037b2e1.png

One thing to be mindful of is if doing your report circa 15 days before due date (assuming approved within 2 days) your next 90 day report is due from that date ,not 90 days from the original due date . Given the online reporting has worked seamlessly for me since the new website this effectively doesn’t matter so I always report the full 15 days beforehand to cover eventualities, so"loosing" 15 days  each time.

• Thumbs Up 1

So by post is it 15-7 days before or does it have to be 15 or more days before? Ccan't remember - thinking of doing by post as a backup, but if I am wrong on my postage date they might reject it.

31 minutes ago, mokwit said:

So by post is it 15-7 days before or does it have to be 15 or more days before? Ccan't remember - thinking of doing by post as a backup, but if I am wrong on my postage date they might reject it.

By post it needs to be sent 15 days before.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brewsterbudgen said:

By post it needs to be sent 15 days before.

It's certainly true that a snail mail report needs to be received by no later than 15 days before the due date in the case of Chaengwattana. But a snail report I sent to my local office (Rayong - which I gather is also now yours!) a couple of years ago was duly processed despite it not being received there until 11 days before the due date. I have always been under the impression that acceptable time frame for the receipt of snail reports at local offices is 7-15 days before the due date. But requirements can (and do), of course, vary between individual offices in practice!

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, OJAS said:

It's certainly true that a snail mail report needs to be received by no later than 15 days before the due date in the case of Chaengwattana. But a snail report I sent to my local office (Rayong - which I gather is also now yours!) a couple of years ago was duly processed despite it not being received there until 11 days before the due date. I have always been under the impression that acceptable time frame for the receipt of snail reports at local offices is 7-15 days before the due date. But requirements can (and do), of course, vary between individual offices in practice!

Good to know!  So far, apart from the first one after moving, I've had all my online reports approved (eventually!).

• 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, ubonrthai said:

I've had good success reporting online. Currently I'm out of the country and will return soon on my re-entry stamp. I received my 90 day report reminder via email. Can I go ahead and report online while overseas?

No, you only do a TM47 if you've been in the Kingdom continuously for 90 days.

If you leave for an overseas trip then the 90 clock resets. When you come back to Thailand then the clock starts again on the day you return.

They don't give you a report date at the airport, you have to work it out yourself. An online date calculator can help with this, just add 89 days to the date of your return to Thailand.

Edited by Lemsta69
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, ubonrthai said:

Can I go ahead and report online while overseas?

No.

90 day report date becomes irrelevant upon leaving Thailand.

Ignore any report reminder.

When you reenter your clock restarts and your new due date is 90 days from reenter date. 

• Thumbs Up 1