90 Day Report Online - How long pending?

I currently am waiting  for the response to an online application dated 10 days before current printed paper  notification as stapled in passport.

Due to  previous online notification  blah blah I received approved and printable notification of re established legitimate 90 days further stay but which was dated from date of submission rather than date  of  original requirement to extend. That  simply put it further out of step with date of application for annual extension of stay. Not a  big issue as my Immigration Office is  not some ridiculous distance from home address.

So then having  in person  applied for and had approved  an annual extension of stay the Immigration Officer then also updated  my  90 day report date as of from extension date.

Many thanks  and  khop Khun  etc.

But then  by email I receive a notification to comply with  90 day reporting  as of  previous

notice as  entered but superceded by Immigration.

An attempt to telephone relevant Immigration Office  resulted in a request to  call again later.

I had exchanged  no details  at this  stage so decided to wait  and apply  for notification  within the  date of eligibility of  new passport  notice.

Online  application   "success" and currently  waiting  outcome.

In the event I  receive  no approval I  can  rely on the within   7 before/ 7 after specified date for an in person application ... I believe ! At least I have   document  printed /stamped/ signed by an Immigration  Official to contradict a computer system which  like any  needs timely input  by  human clerics to maintain legitimate reliance. Weep on AI unless you want to inflict false   autocratic authoritarian domination ?

Oh S...t . Tax Departments already been there, doing that !