Naked Brit smashes beer bottle over elderly Australian tourist’s head in Pattaya

webfact

8 minutes ago, KhunHeineken said:

I've heard that when the Brit got his gear off, the old Aussie guy thought he was in Boyz Town and went to place a 100 baht note in between the Brit's a** cheeks, which he took offence to, so hit him with his beer bottle.  Don't know how true it is.  :smile:

I believe he wanted 200thb. ???? and was "offended" by the offer of just 100 lol 

47 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

So when you drink beer, how often do YOU take all your clothes off and hit other people with bottles ?

Amateur!

The beer holds your place at the bar until the methamphetamines can kick-in!

• Like 1

I dont understand my countrymen, they come to Thailand, shave their hair off their heads, get Robbie Williams tats at the age of 40+ and believe cheap flip flops have super power. But forget to clip their toe nails and a two day growth makes the super sexy!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, phetpeter said:

I dont understand my countrymen, they come to Thailand, shave their hair off their heads, get Robbie Williams tats at the age of 40+ and believe cheap flip flops have super power. But forget to clip their toe nails and a two day growth makes the super sexy!

That's the power of the Great British Pound in Thailand.  :smile:

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

So when you drink beer, how often do YOU take all your clothes off and hit other people with bottles ?

Generally a lot more than those high on cannabis. And do you reckon this guy hadn't drunk any alcohol?

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

On brand for Pattaya 100 percent

Such stories don't surprise me as much as the fact that sane folks are willing to live there.

Yes, I went there once one early afternoon on the way to Rayong. We drove around the nightlife area for 30 minutes, recognized it for what it is, and rolled back to the highway. Once was enough for me; I just don't see the attraction.

Brings to mind the truism "you are what you eat".

But, like food, each person can choose what they personally consume.

26 minutes ago, Jack Cook said:

I hope the Pattaya constabulary gave the idiot a good seeing to. ????????????????????

Sexually?

Never seen that advertised in the holiday brochure. 

Edited by roo860

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Witnesses at Tahitian Queen Agogo told the police that the British man was drinking at the bar last night when he suddenly took off all his clothes and paraded around the bar stark naked. 

As one does... when you've been over-served with the juice.

• Love It 1

Why naked I would ask  near the police station in pattaya.drunk  and not arrested attacking a farang.This time no ladyboy robbery and just a naked man attacking someone,all is good in pattaya again

Edited by bristolgeoff