90 Day report.

Hi, i'm due to do my 90 day report for a retirement visa at the end of this month,

it's my first one with this visa as i always had a non o based on marriage, is it the 

same process just go to immigration with my pp or do i need any other paperwork,

TIA,

Chris.

The recent change in your annual extension of stay reason from marriage to retirement does not have any bearing on the paperwork needed for your next 90-day report in person - i.e. notification slip stating the next reporting due date and completed TM47 form in addition to your passport, as presumably hitherto.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, OJAS said:

The recent change in your annual extension of stay reason from marriage to retirement does not have any bearing on the paperwork needed for your next 90-day report in person - i.e. notification slip stating the next reporting due date and completed TM47 form in addition to your passport, as presumably hitherto.

Thanks for the information, i asked because i heard you still have to show you have 800,000bht in the bank, but from your reply you don't is the correct.

5 minutes ago, chris.m.s said:

Thanks for the information, i asked because i heard you still have to show you have 800,000bht in the bank, but from your reply you don't is the correct.

You could just update your bank book incase they ask, is it not 400k after 3 months? 

4 hours ago, chris.m.s said:

Amount you do or don't have in a Thai bank has nothing to do with the 90-day address reporting; however, if what you're talking about is that Immigration told you to come back 3 months after your extension to prove you kept 800k (or whatever amount) in a bank, that's a totally different thing (and most people advise to ignore those requests to return to show you've maintained the proper amount).

5 hours ago, chris.m.s said:

I had 800k in my bank for about 5 minutes in April, until the agent asked me to transfer it back to him.

• Thumbs Up 1

I do mine in Jomtien office, give PP to IO sitting outside under tent, get a number, sit outside and usually 15-20 minutes they bring PP back call yr number and bye bye...,40 bt for parking across street...  guess I could do on line but would screw it up...also my big trip out every 90 days...