Homeless Farang with no help from the Mayor's office

Ironmike

quote "I purchased my home about 8 years ago it was built some 13 years ago with all the approvals from the Mayor's office etc, back in December they started to construct the new Soi after years of erosion buy the rains we get, the road way has dropped at least 12 inches since I purchased the property but the Mayor's office is refusing to help me with this problem and it is such a simple problem to repair. 

I myself am a retired General Contractor so I know what I'm talking about, the road has dropped some 3 feet and it's easy to increase the depth of the side concrete drain walls at light to no cost but the Mayor's office is refusing to help. 

Telling me instead to destroy my driveway and remove the electric gate instead of raising the roadway up to meet the current property height. 

I have been to there office twice only to be lied to and receive No help I'm hoping that people here can offer some advice or help in this matter please look at the photos and ask yourself what would you do in my situation, I'm turning 58 soon and can not climb up 3 feet of wall to enter my home".

It appears that the OP is not really homeless at all, he just has a problem accessing his house.

The Mayors office seems to be trying to improve the road drainage for ALL the residents and not just the OP. As a retired general contractor he should be able to create an access, albeit a temporary one without too much of a problem.

58 is not old.

Wait until you are in your 70s and 80s and have a problem walking and then you can complain how hard life is.