RIP Ubon Joe - ASEAN NOW visa expert

On 6/15/2023 at 12:29 AM, soblue2001 said:

Whenever he replied to a question I had, or whenever I saw a reply by him to others I knew I could take that information to the Bank. RIP Sir, and thank you.

RIP Joe.   Rock solid uber dependable friendly replies to visa questions.  A great guy!  RIP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just heard this sad news today. Initially in 2010 I joined these TV forums and Joe was the man. A person providing freely a much needed community service with factual no nonsense answers, advice, and help. I sincerely respected his vast knowledge and dedicated community service spirit. Many many thanks and my utmost sincere condolences to his wife, children, family, and friends.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

omg i just saw that ???? ???? ???? 

thank you for help me a lot on this forum , especially with many question about visa ???? 

you will never forget   Legend 

RIP UBON JOE  

• Like 1

Sad news.  He set me straight more than once that's for sure.  A great resource for visitors of all kinds.  He seemed to know everything there was to know about visas.  A true legend.  Sending my condolences to his friends and family.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

RIP UBON JOE, I thought he was an eternal being, always wondering who was behind this pseudo. He was always right in his answers, very patient and helped everyone here without failing. I really hope he got well rewarded for his effort and time spent here. Hope he got the beautiful life he certainly deserved.

It feels very strange to know he is gone, no more peace of mind thinking no problem I will ask Ubonjoe. This man was a hero for all expats in Thailand...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...