90 Day (TM47) on-line success Phetchabun

There appears to be a lot of comments about the on-line system, like doesn't work, etc. So thought I'd impart my experience

1. Sunday 7 May at 01:00 am received e-mail 15 day reminder.

2. Sunday 7 May at 01:26 pm submitted application, note 19 April renewed extension so date needed to be updated (I know I've 15 days).

3. Wednesday 10 May at 08:59 am received approval and receipt to copy and keep with passport.

This is the longest I've had to wait for approval with the new on-line system (3 approved 1 day after submission, 3 approved same day, then this one) , and unlike some others I did have limited success with the old system.

I have retained the registration e-mail where they provide your password and a link to the app. Have always gone in through this link, use copy and paste for password, insert passport no and nationality, select magnifying glass (for autofill), check for any discrepancies and submit.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, foreverlomsak said:

I have retained the registration e-mail where they provide your password and a link to the app. Have always gone in through this link, use copy and paste for password, insert passport no and nationality, select magnifying glass (for autofill), check for any discrepancies

When first landing on the page, as an option you can hit 'forgot password'.

From the email you'll receive you can then create a password of your choosing. Works good, no issues.

4 minutes ago, rwilem said:

From the email you'll receive you can then create a password of your choosing.

Why create a new one, it's just another string of 15 characters to remember or write down (and possibly type wrong - why I use copy and paste) when the provided one is right there on the e-mail next to the working link.

What harm does it do to keep the original password, it's not like giving access to bank accounts. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes, to report online is more than easy. Have saved my Password on the Logon page, just have to enter the given Captcha. Have done my latest Report last Friday and was more then surprised to have it approved Saturday evening.