Covid-19 Guidelines Provided to Schools

webfact

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Indeed.....????

Indeed what? UK is right for stopping kids from being jabbed or Prayut is right for recommening boosters. Can't be both. Which one? Fairly sue you won't answer. Silly comment/deflection or silly emoji as usual.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Indeed what? UK is right for stopping kids from being jabbed or Prayut is right for recommening boosters. Can't be both. Which one? Fairly sue you won't answer. Silly comment/deflection or silly emoji as usual.

You said, "Perhaps the science is better in Thailand", I said "Indeed"....:unsure:

Do you have a problem with me agreeing.............?   ????

Please let us know if your daughter goes down with Covid, won't you....?   ????

• Confused 3

43 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

How is it being used to control the people in Thailand.  The Government is keeping certain procedures in place to ensure safety for not only the spread of COVID-19 but other respiratory diseases, such as influenza. Why is it so hard to understand that safety for our children is always important when it comes to diseases.

Diseases have been around for a long time. There are some pretty good time tested vaccines around none of which are mRNA vaccines. There's science and there's panic. The last 3 yrs seem to have been based on the latter. Guess I should include profit in the second one..

Just now, dinsdale said:

Diseases have been around for a long time. There are some pretty good time tested vaccines around none of which are mRNA vaccines. There's science and there's panic. The last 3 yrs seem to have been based on the latter. Guess I should include profit in the second one..

Aaaah, your agenda again.............:clap2:

Next you will say the Covid jabs never saved lives, its all false...............????

9 minutes ago, transam said:

You said, "Perhaps the science is better in Thailand", I said "Indeed"....:unsure:

Do you have a problem with me agreeing.............?   ????

Please let us know if your daughter goes down with Covid, won't you....?   ????

It was obviously a question. Please stop being obtuse. If you think jabbing kids is the right thing and this is based on science and Thailand has got it right and healthy young chilren should be vaccinated with a novel vaccine well that's your opinion. Fairly sure you would be in the minority though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Aaaah, your agenda again.............:clap2:

Next you will say the Covid jabs never saved lives, its all false...............????

Maybe I'll just say it's time for some people to get a grasp on reality. I have never said that the vaccines haven't saved lives. Unfortunately due to limitations of free speech the opposite may not be uttered.

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

It was obviously a question. Please stop being obtuse. If you think jabbing kids is the right thing and this is based on science and Thailand has got it right and healthy young chilren should be vaccinated with a novel vaccine well that's your opinion. Fairly sure you would be in the minority though.

I haven't mention jabbing children, please get your facts right, and stop worrying about pharmaceuticals making money, every medication makes money....

Did the Covid jabs save lives.....?  :ermm:

• Like 1

You say the science is right in Thailand about boosting kids then you support jabbing the children. I don't. You post "Thailand is thinking about its children......????" in a post that states "The Prime Minister also urged the parents to take their children to receive a booster dose of vaccine." You also posted this low life post "Let us know if she goes down with Covid, won't you......????" Just a pitiful post. My daughter will not be jabbed again and for you almost hoping she gets Covid is abhorrent.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

You say the science is right in Thailand about boosting kids then you support jabbing the children. I don't. You post "Thailand is thinking about its children......????" in a post that states "The Prime Minister also urged the parents to take their children to receive a booster dose of vaccine." You also posted this low life post "Let us know if she goes down with Covid, won't you......????" Just a pitiful post. My daughter will not be jabbed again and for you almost hoping she gets Covid is abhorrent.

1. I never said the science was right in Thailand regarding boosting kids, I agreed with you that the science may be better here.....

2. Perhaps Thailand is thinking about its children, I never mentioned jabs.

3. Let us know if your daughter gets Covid, you pooh pooh the wearing of masks, I never mentioned jabs.

4. I never hoped your daughter would catch covid.

Well there we have it, you twist everything to fit YOUR agenda, to the point of telling lies, you anti's are all the same, eventually found out.......:ermm:...................????

• Confused 1

No you never say anything directly. You imply, deflect, never answer direct questions or just post puerile comments or emojis. I did not say science is better here. As I explained it was a question I put a . instead of a ?. The simplist of minds would deduce this. The story has Prayut recommending children get boosted. I have asked you do you agree with this? You haven't answered. And believe me if my daughter does get covid masks and jabs will have nothing to do with it. It's an aerosol virus that will spread. That's what it does. Everyone in China were wearing masks and basically the virus spread thoughout the entire country within weeks when the CCP lifted it's insane zero covid lockdowns. It's an endemic virus now which is non-fatal or severe to the majority of people. 

Excuses, stop twisting stuff, I never mentioned jabs....................:unsure:

So now Covid is endemic and non-fatal..........................????

But, you are still on your agenda roll, with its many twists and turns...........................:ermm:

1 minute ago, transam said:

Excuses, stop twisting stuff, I never mentioned jabs....................:unsure:

So now Covid is endemic and non-fatal..........................????

But, you are still on your agenda roll, with its many twists and turns...........................:ermm:

Should children who are not at risk be boosted? Yes or No. That's the question. Prayut recommends it do you agree. Once again a very simple yes or no which seems to be quite a complex task for some people to complete.

Should children who are not at risk be boosted? Yes or No. That's the question. Prayut recommends it do you agree. Once again a very simple yes or no which seems to be quite a complex task for some people to complete.

Children and jabs, I have no idea, I am not a doctor or scientist, though I assume Prayut is being advised by those in the field, not by a nobody in the field like yourself.

But I do agree with mask wearing, I still use one in shops. There is absolutely no problem wearing a mask, whether kids or adults, who can breathe OK...

So, a simple yes or no is not relevant regarding jabs, if I were a doctor or scientist in the field I would probably be able to answer your question, but I am not....????

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Children and jabs, I have no idea, I am not a doctor or scientist, though I assume Prayut is being advised by those in the field, not by a nobody in the field like yourself.

Guess the difference is I educate myself looking at different views and current scientific and medical opinions and data. It's not difficult. Has anyone told you you have such a nice way of speaking. A real gentleman. As for jabs if you have or if you had a school age child you would have no idea whether or not to get them boosted? No one can be this ignorant more than 3 yrs on since the beginning of this.

2 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Guess the difference is I educate myself looking at different views and current scientific and medical opinions and data. It's not difficult. Has anyone told you you have such a nice way of speaking. A real gentleman. As for jabs if you have or if you had a school age child you would have no idea whether or not to get them boosted? No one can be this ignorant more than 3 yrs on since the beginning of this.

I haven't got any minors to even think about it, but if it were 3 years back and I did, they would probably get the jab as I have, too many people dying.

You keep avoiding my masks comments and kids, why is that...?  :ermm:

Take your time, and do not twist my words....????

20 minutes ago, transam said:

I haven't got any minors to even think about it, but if it were 3 years back and I did, they would probably get the jab as I have, too many people dying.

You keep avoiding my masks comments and kids, why is that...?  :ermm:

Take your time, and do not twist my words....????

Delta was a different beast. It's now Omicron. Masks no point. Not even sure if they'll be enforcing them in schools. If they do they'll be down quick smart. Like last school year. Masks were basically off. Some wore them some didn't. No massive increases in deaths or hospitalisations. Same as after Songkran. A bit of a blip and that's was it. Govt. schools reopening might see another blip but it's Omicron. It's endemic and has been for quite some time. It's time to let go of your fears and get on with life.

Just now, dinsdale said:

Delta was a different beast. It's now Omicron. Masks no point. Not even sure if they'll be enforcing them in schools. If they do they'll be down quick smart. Like last school year. Masks were basically off. Some wore them some didn't. No massive increases in deaths or hospitalisations. Same as after Songkran. A bit of a blip and that's was it. Govt. schools reopening might see another blip but it's Omicron. It's endemic and has been for quite some time. It's time to let go of your fears and get on with life.

1. You are not a doctor or scientist to advise anyone.

2. I do not fear anything to do with Covid, please don't make assumptions.

3. The thread is about children, not you...????

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

1. You are not a doctor or scientist to advise anyone.

2. I do not fear anything to do with Covid, please don't make assumptions.

3. The thread is about children, not you...????

The UK does not recommend boosters for children. You do not need a medical degree or be a scientist to understand this. The UK as an example recommends over 75's and those at risk and in consultation with a doctor to be boosted. You do not need a medical degree or be a scientist to understand this. This is government advice. Government advice here is it's recommended to give children boosters. I disagree with the latter based on an educated opinion and not on a political move by a junta hanging on by a thread. Of course it's up to everyone how they form their opinions.

Just now, dinsdale said:

The UK does not recommend boosters for children. You do not need a medical degree or be a scientist to understand this. The UK as an example recommends over 75's and those at risk and in consultation with a doctor to be boosted. You do not need a medical degree or be a scientist to understand this. This is government advice. Government advice here is it's recommended to give children boosters. I disagree with the latter based on an educated opinion and not on a political move by a junta hanging on by a thread. Of course it's up to everyone how they form their opinions.

I am not interested in the UK, and I am not interested in boosters in the UK or LOS.

What on earth is the matter with you, I am interested in children's best interests in LOS, you are not..

You have an agenda, which includes the Thai gov, you, educated opinion........Gawd 'elp us.....????

15 minutes ago, DavisH said:

So, if you have kids, I assume you make them wear masks everywhere outside. Right? I see kids, now who will NOT take their masks off around others. They are psychologically damaged. I'm quite serious about this. This damage is far more than about mild cold a kid will get from covid. 

Can you please point me to a study which verifies the information you posted regarding kids being psychologically damaged because they have had to wear a mask.  I would be very interested to read such a study.

7 hours ago, Moonlover said:

It wasn't just vaccinations for children that were cancelled. It was vaccinations for everyone, including the old and vulnerable. Aren't they the ones that we're supposed to be protecting?

The Thai MoPH lately has been promoting both flu vaccine shots and Covid vaccine shots for everyone who hasn't had one lately.... because of the recent surge in new COVID hospitalizations.

Nothing has been canceled in terms of Thai COVID vaccinations. Just the opposite, the MoPH and BMA lately have gotten more active in promoting them.

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Can you please point me to a study which verifies the information you posted regarding kids being psychologically damaged because they have had to wear a mask.  I would be very interested to read such a study.

I had to wear a mask to go into the 7-11 near my room for a while....I feel like I have been psychologically damaged....And have suffered post traumatic stress....And it made me depressed....

I am sure masks can not be good for children..

• Haha 1

Just the opposite, actually....

Study finds lifting mask mandates led to thousands of new COVID cases in Mass. schools

"Massachusetts school districts that lifted mask mandates immediately after the state relaxed its requirement in February saw far more COVID-19 cases than districts that retained the policy voluntarily, according to a new study published Wednesday in the New England Journal of Medicine.

The new research from authors at Harvard University, Boston University and the Boston Public Health Commission provides evidence for supporters of mask mandates as they call for school districts to enact protections against future surges."

https://www.wgbh.org/news/local-news/2022/11/09/study-finds-lifting-mask-mandates-led-to-thousands-of-new-covid-cases-in-mass-schools

And as for the inevitable false claims:

Fact Check-Masks do not expose children to dangerous levels of carbon dioxide

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-masks-children/fact-check-masks-do-not-expose-children-to-dangerous-levels-of-carbon-dioxide-idUSL1N2P929B

"Experts consulted by Reuters said there is as yet no significant evidence to confirm masks cause speech development delays in children."

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-masks-child-speech-development-idUSL1N2U62CO

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:
16 hours ago, Moonlover said:

It wasn't just vaccinations for children that were cancelled. It was vaccinations for everyone, including the old and vulnerable. Aren't they the ones that we're supposed to be protecting?

9 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The Thai MoPH lately has been promoting both flu vaccine shots and Covid vaccine shots for everyone who hasn't had one lately.... because of the recent surge in new COVID hospitalizations.

Nothing has been canceled in terms of Thai COVID vaccinations. Just the opposite, the MoPH and BMA lately have gotten more active in promoting them.

Well I asked my wife just a few a few days ago, "Hey what about our 4th Covid shot, isn't it due this month?". She replied that it had been cancelled.

Maybe it's a regional thing. Covid has had very little impact in this neck of of the woods. 

9 hours ago, redwood1 said:

I had to wear a mask to go into the 7-11 near my room for a while....I feel like I have been psychologically damaged....And have suffered post traumatic stress....And it made me depressed....

I am sure masks can not be good for children..

My mum had to wear a bloody great gas mask in 1940, as well as all the other kids, whilst the ground was shaking with dropped bombs, and no, she ended up not going daft till 85 years old, so man up chap..............????

• Thumbs Up 1