Danish study links cannabis abuse to schizophrenia in men

31 minutes ago, 2baht said:

"Who said that?"

"You did"

"No I did'nt!"

You say I said it? I never did. He did. Over there. To my right. Now he’s to my left. Don’t follow me. They will hurt you. I work for CIA. GO! GO! They’re coming to get you. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So help educate people to use wonderful ganja in moderation.

Sorted.

Great idea......maybe base it on the "Use Lovely Alcohol in Moderation" programme .......that's worked really well.

By the way, you realise that you appear to be acknowledging that cannabis use may have problems associated with it?

Is that wise.......here?

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 1

Just now, Enoon said:

Great idea......maybe base it on the "Use Alcohol in Moderation Programme" .......that's worked really well.

By the way, you realise that you appear to be acknowledging that cannabis use may have problems associated with it?

Of course I do.

2 hours ago, BenStark said:

Reflection of hardcore drug users on this forum.

covid is a hoax........response AN posters, you want to deny science?

Climate change is only about money.............response AN posters, you want to deny science?

Cannabis has an increased risk for schizophrenia..............response AN posters, scientists are wrong. Reefer madness

Do I have to be high to understand these sentences?

BTW, calling fellow members "hard core drug users" is probably against forum rules.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Do I have to be high to understand these sentences?

BTW, calling fellow members "hard core drug users" is probably against forum rules.

Nope, just the opposite I should think.

I didn't call any members by name, but again, it's might be obvious why you missed that detail ????

Edited by BenStark
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Nope, just the opposite I should think.

Well I'm completely sober, and I don't udnerstand what your sentences were meant to convey?

Can you expand on your thoughts?

For example, in your first statement, who is saying "Covid is a hoax"?, And who is answering? Some, many, all AN hard core drug users?

12 minutes ago, BenStark said:

I didn't call any members by name

Yes, I'll give you that. But it's not civil to imply some/any members are hard core drug users.

Edited by bamnutsak
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BenStark said:

I didn't call any members by name, but again, it's might be obvious why you missed that detail ????

uhhhh neither did he. he gave the same general label you originally used. 

4 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

OK, when you put it like that, sure. I guess. But I can say you're wrong, followed by "that's a fact".

Does everything work like a magnifying glass? Or just cannabis?

Sorry, but this is just vague generalization, perhaps representative of your experiences. To say that it represents everyone's experience is flawed.

No one is saying Cannabis use is without risk.

Cannabis abuse needs to be defined.

The study in the OP appears to be a less than rigorous, peer reviewed, published scientifc study.

Cannabis abuse is already long defined, because it is new here or in the USA does not mean it is new to us in Netherlands. Aside of that we use and produce a lot of other drugs there freely, so you can be pretty fk sure that we know our stuff there.

Do your own research if you wanna know more, not gonna waste on you. And obviously nobody says cannabis is not without risk, the person who did is a fool, same that you defend something while clearly not knowing but doubting others.

To even dare and claim cannabis is all good, is utter stupid too, I say this as a daily smoker. Doesn't mean it is a bad thing, or that it can't be legal. If the world should work like that, we can start with banning half of all grocery stores and their sugar drugs.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Cannabis abuse is already long defined, because it is new here or in the USA does not mean it is new to us in Netherlands. Aside of that we use and produce a lot of other drugs there freely, so you can be pretty fk sure that we know our stuff there.

OK, so based on some vague criteria you, and all Dutch people, are a self-declared drugs expert.

4 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Do your own research if you wanna know more, not gonna waste on you.

So when pressed you revert to this defense. Noted.

5 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

And obviously nobody says cannabis is not without risk, the person who did is a fool, same that you defend something while clearly not knowing but doubting others.

So are you calling me a fool?

5 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

To even dare and claim cannabis is all good, is utter stupid too

I neither dared nor claimed cannabis is all good. And who are you calling stupid?

• Like 1