Danish study links cannabis abuse to schizophrenia in men

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So help educate people to use wonderful ganja in moderation.

Sorted.

Yes: Counts for everything.....Everything in excess is harmful ....glass wine at dinner vs. drunk all day every day.....a slice of cake vs. eating sweet and fat all day.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 5/11/2023 at 7:27 AM, Denim said:

Smoked it for 20 years. Never effected me that way. Oh yes it did, stop kidding yourself. What do you know about it ? I was the one smoking . You were always on the bottle. I resent that remark.

About as scientific as the "report"!  lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, rice555 said:

Is anyone that posted on this thread in the 21-30 age that the OP's

study is about?

Too much Karen talk.

rice555   at 76

No but I did experience negative effects of Cannabis Use Disrorder in my youth but we didn't have that description back then. 

I think cannabis should be legalized everywhere but I recognize it can be abused and is especially not great for youth. 

• Like 2

On 5/11/2023 at 10:00 AM, BenStark said:

Reflection of hardcore drug users on this forum.

covid is a hoax........response AN posters, you want to deny science?

Climate change is only about money.............response AN posters, you want to deny science?

Cannabis has an increased risk for schizophrenia..............response AN posters, scientists are wrong. Reefer madness

Are you by any chance using Reefer Madness as a source?  Damn funny!

Edited by ThaiFelix
spellin
  • Haha 1

I am more worried about people driving under the influence of any drugs , you need to have a clear mind and react quickly to any situation out in the traffic.  

My friend went like that late 90s when the skunk came in more to UK...

He was off his rocker most of time on it.

...and another guy spings to mind early 90s got put in the loony bin though that was combo of acid/hash and chronic.

It can definitely magnify schizoid/schizotypal negative traits too I'd say - knowing 2 on that end of the spectrum..

If it's there latent or at a low level in a person - I agree it can get quite magnified with chronic use of da weed...especially the sativa stuff...and strooong hashish....

Though I'm not against the stuff and its an adult choice...I just think there's a bit of 1-sided bias that it does no wrong - for those it does no wrong to/with...

Edited by freedomnow
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, stoner said:

your friend was dropping acid and you blame it on weed ? too rich. 

no one is saying it does no wrong. 

Oh yes, well done.

On point as always.

Almost knew you or 'nonutsack' would chime in.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@stoner I did say 'combo'....a bad trip followed by a chronic dive into weed vs getting grounded straight can be all it takes for some to reach a tipping point.

There just seemed to be a mono perspective echo chamber over at the the 'weed bar thread' that the stuff can do no wrong when anything negative 'side effects' comes up.

Am still against it being illegal and FOR the right of others to choose what they ingest. There is just a certain sub-section of personality types that in may send a bit looney quite quickly with higher dose sativa.

26 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

There just seemed to be a mono perspective echo chamber over at the the 'weed bar thread' that the stuff can do no wrong when anything negative 'side effects' comes up.

that's fine. but you should keep people like you acid taking friend out of the conversation. no place for that. 

you want to discuss positive and negative about cannabis ok....just leave the hard drug users out of the discussion. it changes everything. 

1 minute ago, stoner said:

you want to discuss positive and negative about cannabis ok....just leave the hard drug users out of the discussion. it changes everything.

Sir, yes sir ! I'll do and say what I want within the rule framework of the forum. THANK YOU.

In certain contexts - using cannabis can tip a person over the edge is what I'm saying to be clear.

Actually, your so-called 'HARD drugs"... it just opens up another debate - seeing as MDMA and psilocybin are moving strongly forward as psychotherapeutic tools now.

The stamets stack being used for depression for one.

1 minute ago, freedomnow said:

Actually, your so-called 'HARD drugs"... it just opens up another debate - seeing as MDMA and psilocybin are moving strongly forward as psychotherapeutic tools now.

maybe you should micro dose and cheer up for 6 months then. lets pretend that the regular hard core drug user as i said is in any way comparable to a clinically made doctor approved and monitored dosage of mdma. 

your friend was tipping baws for medical purposes got it. :)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, stoner said:

maybe you should micro dose and cheer up for 6 months then. lets pretend that the regular hard core drug user as i said is in any way comparable to a clinically made doctor approved and monitored dosage of mdma. 

your friend was tipping baws for medical purposes got it. ????

I'm cheered up well and fine....THANK YOU.

• Confused 1