Warning. TM30

52 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I think you will find there are not many reports of immigration wanting a non existent receipt, that the online system doesn't actually print, how can they ask for something that doesn't exist .

The only reports I have ever seen comes from people not actually using the system, or agents etc, who have a vested interest in saying its very difficult, and best to use their services.

I administer 5 properties, report tenants online frequently, to date none of these tenants have been asked by immigration for a paper receipt.

Did my extension early March and as the Immigration officer handed back my passport he mentioned that next time they wanted a copy of the TM30 receipt that is stapled in my passport to be included with the usual submitted paperwork. 

1 hour ago, alanrchase said:

Did my extension early March and as the Immigration officer handed back my passport he mentioned that next time they wanted a copy of the TM30 receipt that is stapled in my passport to be included with the usual submitted paperwork. 

That should be automatic if the IO require a photocopy of all passport pages. Buriram in my case.

Use the Section38 app in Google Play.  Hard to find, but extremely easy to use; much easier than the online site.  (I use the word "possessor" where it translates to "residents.")  It sends your report to the same online site where you can then print.  Easy, peasy.  Registering initially online is also easy. 

For some reason, all my Immigration locations (Jomtien, Chaengwattana) keep handing me back my copied (yes, copied) TM30's as if they are the originals. (but nope, just copies)  ????

I just scan my passports (yes, every page separately) and docs in color and print in black-and-white just the specific pages when needed to take. ????

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Did sent you by PM the Guideline which addresses how to check that your notification was received, and generate a print-out.

Hi please PM me with that - need to know how to do that with set up account.