What Size Tumbler (Your-Favorite-Size) Helps Keep You HYDRATED During the HOT Season in Thailand?

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

The only users I can see for this type of glass are people with two heads.

It shows my invention for both right- and left-handed folks :cheesy: Come on, there must be always some room for a bit of humour in this difficult and sometimes sad times. And not everybody likes only Monty-Phyton.

By the way - my short confusing comment is based on some really deep questions: Hard Problem of Consciousness, Hard Problem of Matter, Dependend Arising as shown in the Mulamadhyamakakarika....

Just to show how an seemingly simple topic (as richard_smith237 postulated) may as well be more subtle than one may think at first glance if you ponder. But I think I do not want to confuse any AN members any further with this. After all the question is: Which tumbler ? Difficult enough.

Cheers :drunk:

36 minutes ago, moogradod said:

It shows my invention for both right- and left-handed folks :cheesy: Come on, there must be always some room for a bit of humour in this difficult and sometimes sad times. And not everybody likes only Monty-Phyton.

By the way - my short confusing comment is based on some really deep questions: Hard Problem of Consciousness, Hard Problem of Matter, Dependend Arising as shown in the Mulamadhyamakakarika....

Just to show how an seemingly simple topic (as richard_smith237 postulated) may as well be more subtle than one may think at first glance if you ponder. But I think I do not want to confuse any AN members any further with this. After all the question is: Which tumbler ? Difficult enough.

Cheers :drunk:

You'll have to excuse me, I am a fairly literal-minded person. I was wondering how a person could successfully drink from your design when both glasses are filled.

Are you Irish, perchance?

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You'll have to excuse me, I am a fairly literal-minded person. I was wondering how a person could successfully drink from your design when both glasses are filled.

Are you Irish, perchance?

Forget logic for one time. It was not a design for practical use at all - only to show that a glass (ONE glass) may have two holes instead of one. Just a joke - no other idea behind it.

I am a German citizen, but was once allowed in an Irish Pub (in Zurich) on St. Patricks Day - so I can imagine where your statement originates from. My god, the carpet was wet throughout, and it was not water.....

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, moogradod said:

Forget logic for one time. It was not a design for practical use at all - only to show that a glass (ONE glass) may have two holes instead of one. Just a joke - no other idea behind it.

I am a German citizen, but was once allowed in an Irish Pub (in Zurich) on St. Patricks Day - so I can imagine where your statement originates from. My god, the carpet was wet throughout, and it was not water.....

Hals und Beinbruch.

• Like 1