To grind or not to grind?

10 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

A joint like that on your pic above? That looks more like a rolled up face mask ????

Looks like a Pall Mall or non filter Camel cig to me.  Not a tapered end toothpick.  Cones didn't, don't exist in my world, so no experience with them.   Not a pipe or bang fan.   Not even a smoking fan, why I indulge so infrequently.

May test out tea making.

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2023 at 11:47 AM, BritManToo said:

Yes, I'm not surprised that doesn't burn right.

These all burn evenly and don't go out.

Nothing falls out as it's evenly packed with a chopstick.

IMG_20220613_111851.jpg

yea cones are the best. i use a small screwdriver, but i'll have to try the chopstick ????

i grind for joints and the one-hitter. i just pinch off a bud for the bong (toss the seeds into the garden lol)

#

23 hours ago, n00dle said:

if you are getting powder

Some "powder" is to be expected, in the bottom-most portion of the grinder. Most call these trichome-dominated bits "kief".

But yeah, with decent flower the resulting product in the screen is uniform in size and still moist.

• Thumbs Up 1

Similar question. Which is better . Standard Rizlas or longer ones ? Could never seem to understand the popularity of long cone shaped joints  ?  Is the smoke milder like cigars ?

Friends used to mock my little standard spliffs.  But after trying them they would often go quiet and look decidedly pale ???

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, stoner said:

do i need to start a joint rolling class on here ? 

I am an old man and have only rolled two joints in the past 45 years or so but I believe I can still roll a better joint than most anyone. Dead serious. Even now days I just smoke a pipe - but the game is afoot!!

Not a blunt - cigarette form. Pinner or fattie. Bring it on 555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Denim said:

Similar question. Which is better . Standard Rizlas or longer ones ? Could never seem to understand the popularity of long cone shaped joints  ?  Is the smoke milder like cigars ?

Friends used to mock my little standard spliffs.  But after trying them they would often go quiet and look decidedly pale ???

Imo big js were lots of fun but it's all up in smoke. Size just depends on quality of weed and cost.

I don't like big papers another reason why I prefer to just pipe a bit. I could roll three small J's in those wide papers.

I'd always thought they were for people that couldn't roll ..decades ago.

2 minutes ago, Plern said:
22 hours ago, Denim said:

Expand  

Imo big js were lots of fun but it's all up in smoke. Size just depends on quality of weed and cost.

I don't like big papers another reason why I prefer to just pipe a bit. I could roll three small J's in those wide papers.

I'd always thought they were for people that couldn't roll ..decades ago.

ocb 1 1/4s ..... laced with concentrate :)

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I usually tear about an inch off those big papers. The small papers are doable, I miss the orange zig zag papers in the USA.

Yes, me the white super thin zigzigs.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Back in the day we would roll 2 grams bud into a blunt and sprinkle a few chunks of hash throughout as well. Probably my all time favorite way to smoke.

It's gotta be close to 15 years since I've had hash.

Edited by MrBiker
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, MrBiker said:

Back in the day we would roll 2 grams bud into a blunt and sprinkle a few chunks of hash throughout as well. Probably my all time favorite way to smoke.

It's gotta be close to 15 years since I've had hash.

cigar anyone ? the channel in the middle to insert a few grams of concentrate. 

this is not normal even for me. it was for kolor music festival in phuket earlier this year. 

Image preview

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by stoner
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Late 1960s in NYC when I first learned about this stuff the competition was who could roll the thinnest joints.  There was a legendary strain called Chiba-chiba that was supposedly from Africa, and was very strong.  I saw people roll joints of it that were just slightly thicker than the lead in a pencil.  All mythology aside, two tokes and you just might hear what the doorknob says.

On 5/23/2023 at 10:27 AM, BritManToo said:

Another thing I don't understand.

All the people that take a hit and are immediately effected

i used to be a VERY HEAVY TOKER before, and it always hit me immediately after toking. only time it didnt was when i smoked red gum hash in jamaica. it tasted nothing and actually bubbled when i smoked it. i really thought i had got screwed. 30 minutes later i couldnt remember my name... i used to light my joints with the roaches of my other joints... that is how much i used to smoke in the old days. now, if i do smoke, it is another nail in my coffin. my lungs are completely destroyed