Cannabis shops near schools allowed amid lack of specific law

webfact

This place makes me laugh Kids come out of school riding a motorbike 3 or 4 of them no helmets no license no insurance, Usually police standing there doing nothing, and they are worried about a few dope shops obviously didn't give any thought to this in the beginning, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

This place makes me laugh Kids come out of school riding a motorbike 3 or 4 of them no helmets no license no insurance, Usually police standing there doing nothing, and they are worried about a few dope shops obviously didn't give any thought to this in the beginning, 

Well I see your point... and was thinking along those lines as a young girl in school uniform, with 2 passengers behind, no helmet (of course) or eye protection, passed me in my truck yesterday at over 80 kph......but it is just another, different issue. 

It is curious that so many people seem so concerned about "the children", and what they might be exposed to outside the school grounds.

And yet no one seems concerned about what goes on, or doesn't, inside the classroom.

No one is clamoring about improving the education system, "within 100 days, or else".

Crusader Chuwit cares more about continuing his personal feud (with the Chidchob clan, and Anutin by extension) and remaining relevant, than he does "the children". His "act" is wearing thin with Thais

In Thailand the leading cause of death in Children 15 YO and younger is Drowning. So do we:

Ban water

Teach swimming/water safety

Supervise our children better

* "Transport Injury" is the second leading cause of death for 15 YO and younger.

I get that people are frustrated with the challenges of daily life, and being able to raise healthy, happy children. But get a grip, please, there are much much larger problems than seeing a cannabis shop. I think we focus on the little stuff because, well, we want smaller problems which can be easily turned on or off like a light switch.

Getting rid of cannabis and the retail outlets isn't going improve the education of children here.

And I guess we could move to an all on-line sales/fulfillment model, and do away with cannabis shops? :biggrin:

Edited by bamnutsak