Frustrated with my Wife's Boyfriend - Feeling Disrespected and Used

thirsty21

13 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Did i read this correct ???

You are giving money to a bloke who is banging your wife ???

I've heard it all now.

It is more common than you eould like to know, both open as well behind the back. 

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Ditch them both. That's about as constructive as I can get for a situation which IMO is BS.

You are supporting a wife AND her BF? Are you a total masochist?

Yes it is strange. Paying 2 freeloaders. Both no respect for the boss.

• Like 1

No, i don't have similar experiences. My wife doesn't have additional boyfriend(s) and if she had that would be the end of the marriage. No way i am giving / lending money to somebody who disrespects me by having a relationship with my wife.  

Don't know why you even bother to ask for respect while you are in this situation. 

• Like 2

I know this happens so I don't look like this as a troll post. First of all, you call a woman a wife and then have an open marriage? THAT affects the core of a marriage right off. That means you aren't looking at her as anything but an object to use when your needs need satisfying. In her eyes, she has sex with you because you give her money, especially seeing that she has that boyfriend and looks at you as nothing more than an ATM. Now he's looking at you as that also? Giving this man (boy, child, etc) cash as he is being intimate with someone you call a wife doesn't bother you in any way? Close your eyes and see the image, but if it doesn't bother you, then you know she isn't a wife to you. Why would either of them respect you if you are letting this happen? Like another has said, this can turn dangerous to you. When someone want's your wife more than you do, he might go to extremes to get it. As another said, ditch them both. These aren't mature individuals but leeches, and no human need a leech around, because the blood sucking never stops. I'm sorry if these replies sound like criticism but that's all the constructive advice we can give you. If you can't look at a woman as your own, to love, cherish, keep from harm, and only for yourself, stay single. That way you won't be using someone who doesn't deserve that. This country is loaded with women who will take your money in exchange for sex, and some won't make it look that way, if that's respect to you. If you want respect, you need to give it, period. If you want to play, stick with the players. Then no one gets hurt. This marriage should never have happened, and you know it. Staying in it could get you killed. At the very least, this is what you'll see from now on. Sharing your wife with another pig that probably has others on the side, and you know what that could mean coming back to you, in the very least lost money, worse an STD that won't go away, or you becoming yet another victim of a love triangle that went south.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Like 1