Frustrated with my Wife's Boyfriend - Feeling Disrespected and Used

thirsty21

Think I saw this premise on an old Andy Griffith show. His kid was getting ripped off by a bully and was afraid of taking a beating if he stopped giving up the money. You can sugar coat it all day but the only thing that would allow something like this to continue is fear and  successful intimidation . Every other excuse you describe is pure Bull-Sheisse. 

If you are afraid to stop it then no advice in the world is going to magically change this for the better.

He's simultaneously banging her body and banging your mind .

Edited by Seth1a2a
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, thirsty21 said:

it's disheartening to see him relying on my wife for financial support. To make matters worse, he often turns to me for money as well. I've helped him out on numerous occasions, but it feels like he takes advantage of my willingness to lend a hand.

Never loan money without collateral.  Helping out with 200 baht to buy some food is OK now and then, but anyone under 60 years old needs can move to a place they can get employment if they do not have employment where they live now.  

from Google.."May 22 (Reuters) - Thailand's unemployment rate hit a three-year low in the first quarter, the state planning agency said on Monday, declining to 1.05% from 1.15% in the last three months "

24 minutes ago, Sandboxer said:

I hate myself for not coming up with this post idea. Watching the general low IQ membership here lose their sh_t is golden. 

You seem to like putting the members here down quite often, thinking somehow you can judge anyone by a few typed words and thinking you actually know them by this. No one's losing their sheet here. They're trying to help this man with constructive advice, which is what we've given. If he's a troll ,or baiter, so what? He might just be clueless on what to do with his Thai woman, like a lot here are.Love makes many men do stupid things, as well as a nice body and face. Anyone who hasn't been a victim of love is a narcissist and user, who doesn't care what happens , as long as he gets laid, because that always costs money anyway, whether you're married or single. Some members are narcissists, yes, but others reply to help. Some reply to feed their egos, and these are easy to spot, as they always think they are above everyone else. Wake up call. No one's better than anyone, nor worth more. Some just act as better humans. Some for love, some for money, and some because it comes naturally. Others do whatever they can to manipulate, and use others, for personal gain. This post has two of those that are using this man, and we gave him advice. If he's smart, and looks at this with open eyes, he will do the right thing and leave. Seeing he's also in an open relationship, he's partly to blame for his predicament, so he either changes his way of thinking, or stays single. If he's a troll, people here will figure him out, because a lot of us have long term memories. For you to judge, as you have in a few posts recently, thinking generally people here are low IQ, you're thinking like a teenager.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Interesting to see how many members are taking the bait and answering seriously… I thought you guys were smart.

IIRC, you are a Trump supporter. Enough said.

1 hour ago, Sandboxer said:

I hate myself for not coming up with this post idea. Watching the general low IQ membership here lose their sh_t is golden. 

Another omniscient poster.

You had me at "wife's boyfriend".  I had a friend back in the US who was married with 5 kids.  The wife had a condo and spent most of the time there.  He did most of the child rearing.  They had one rule:  You can do whatever you like.  Just don't tell me about it. This arrangement held up for 20 over years until the youngest child went to college.  

Unless you're Leo Di Caprio, an open relationship never favors the man.

Woman can always get attention easier than men. It's women who mostly initiate one.

I agree that this post is laying the humility on to thick to be for real.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Did i read this correct ???

You are giving money to a bloke who is banging your wife ???

I've heard it all now.

Maybe he gets some sexual thrill from giving him money.  You know, like watching your wife banging some other guy.

As for me, I just stick to sex dolls, so much less hassle... ????

3 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

He is a ''Maeng Da''    cockroach!!!,, either her cousin, pimp , brother, uncle  etc ,,she values him higher than you as she is now obligated  to save face ,, be very careful this situation could be dangerous  as they are abusing your generosity,

might be wise to cut them both off and move away,,, or you need to sacre him off with clever juju

Maeng da is not cockroach it is maeng sharp the correct word 

2 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

So you spend your time reading low IQ stuff? A lot of stuff could be real or fake. Nobody cares.

in other words he's using you as walking ATM.... somebody may have told him that foreigners are rich, he tried once, twice, thrice ++++ u said yes then nothing else to expect

4 hours ago, thirsty21 said:

First of all, let me clarify that my wife and I have an unconventional relationship. We've been together for several years, and we've always had an open arrangement. We both agreed that we can see other people, as long as it doesn't affect the core of our marriage.

is that ever possible?

i think these types of arrangements always end up affecting the marriage. 

3 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Oh yea, i understand now.

Maybe he should start banging his wife's boyfriends wife & start asking her for money too ??

Or start banging the boyfriend, or at least put the hard-word on him, might just scare the <deleted> out of him and chase him away. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Seth1a2a said:

Think I saw this premise on an old Andy Griffith show. His kid was getting ripped off by a bully and was afraid of taking a beating if he stopped giving up the money. You can sugar coat it all day but the only thing that would allow something like this to continue is fear and  successful intimidation . Every other excuse you describe is pure Bull-Sheisse. 

If you are afraid to stop it then no advice in the world is going to magically change this for the better.

He's simultaneously banging her body and banging your mind .

And banging his pocket... 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

And mostly it's because they aren't happy, they have another guy in their sights, and they want a license to cheat.

True, true, true. With one caveat: they have a guy in their sights who they've already started to move on.

Typical tale: My obese sister fell in pretend-love with her son's karate instructor. She started dressing up for karate class drop-off and even attempted half a dozen situps. Open marriage proposed, her hang dog cuck husband accepted.

Upshot: Karate-man negs her, Hang dog Cuck shags his secretary -who also tied him up and spanked him with a fly swatter (my sister got the deets). Much wailing and accusing him of betrayal. Open marriage ended.

Funny detail: My sister demanded to know what Cuck and Spanker ate before the deed. He said she had a korma. She screeched, "A korma? A korma? that's my dish". To this day, if I'm with my brother in an Indian restaurant and we see a korma on a the menu, we know one of us is going to start screaming.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...