Report: NON O, "Family Member" Visa at Savannakhet

Thanks for the info, I was considering only to go there as of the multiple entry, else a big hassle. I will just fly to Hanoi next time I need a non-o visa again in the future. 

Direct flight from CM or BKK, nice food and drinks, plenty to do and consulate usually just 10 people or something, when I went there the past 3 times. Visa cost comes down to same Laos too.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Confused 1

Tks. ????

1 more note... Internet in Laos is not like Thailand. At least in the place I was staying (Maybe it was too crowded) but during peak hours it was atrocious. By far the slowest in SE asia (Maybe Myanmar is worse). 

I did get enough cell phone signal across from Mukdahan to suffice my needs.  But if you're planning research or downloading forms... do it in Thailand. 

7 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

Thanks for the report. It would he interesting to know why they don't do the multi for family now. There have been a couple of reports over the last few months and I'm sure I remember one being a family multi. 

Don't think it's available .

@BritTim post that visa was previously available in Penang.

Do not think that is currently available.

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2023 at 6:08 PM, dontpanic said:

Thanks for the report. It would he interesting to know why they don't do the multi for family now. There have been a couple of reports over the last few months and I'm sure I remember one being a family multi. 

I thought the same, hence I did consider it to be a option in the future if I needed it. Too few reports and people care on ASEAN nowadays, makes it hard to be 100% sure of anything.