Where have all the geckos gone?

3STTW

10 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Will the cats also kill themselves?

You would think so when they come face to face. They get a spray of water if they start that at my place, my own included. Having the old cats v dogs argument is childish, especially in a thread supposed to be about geckos. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

"so much damage"       you are kidding  right?   

"As for mankind? We are the 'wild animal' that is killing all other fauna and flora,"   

So you are suggesting that  cats are not wild animals, and that we are       And what the cats don't destroy we will       Its a very interesting theory     Will the cats also kill themselves?

I think you, like so many others, need to take your blinkers off:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/killer-domestic-cats--bbc-presenter-chris-packham-says--there-are-too-many-cats-in-the-uk---171602889.html

Edited by SunsetT

15 minutes ago, SunsetT said:

Better off with blinkers on than listening to Eco nut job Chris Packham  you might as well post links to Benny Hill

• Sad 1

Bear in mind that geckos get into all kinds of tight spaces. I had them fry two circuit boards in both the internal as well as the compressor units of my split-system aircon, which was a very expensive exercise. 

1 minute ago, Umlungu said:

Bear in mind that geckos get into all kinds of tight spaces. I had them fry two circuit boards in both the internal as well as the compressor units of my split-system aircon, which was a very expensive exercise. 

Pests.