Counting the massacres in US since Uvalde school shooting

Social Media

No excuses no more b/s thoughts and prayers it’s time,if your representative doesn’t support gun control vote the coward out stop the slaughter of innocents stop the horrific number of needless deaths it’s time America you don’t need a semi auto long gun you will survive without one 

I think one of the television cable companies should start a news channel that is dedicated to mass shootings, centered on covering active shootings live.  I don't mean this as a joke.  If people are disgusted and traumatized by these images then the message is getting across.  Unfortunately it will not reach the politicians (from both parties) who stuff their pockets with NRA $$$.  Good Christians can watch it to see when exactly their prayers affect the situations.

Does this sound sick?  Well, it is meant to.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, pegman said:

On this issue the majority of USA federal politicians are bought by the gun manufacturers' lobby. That country has a very corrupt political system starting with the courts. 

Evidence?

By far the biggest lobby groups  in the US are pharma/medical, realtors, tech, and chamber of commerce.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just last week in Phoenix another potential disaster was avoided when a teen carry an adapted Ar-15 fully automatic rifle brought it into school with ammo.

"The 15-year-old accused of bringing an AR-15 to his Phoenix high school last week also allegedly possessed a device that would allow the weapon to function as a fully automatic machine gun, according to court documents exclusively obtained by NBC News."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/arizona-high-schooler-ar-15-machine-gun-phoenix-rcna86283

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, bendejo said:

I think one of the television cable companies should start a news channel that is dedicated to mass shootings, centered on covering active shootings live.  I don't mean this as a joke.  If people are disgusted and traumatized by these images then the message is getting across. 

Yes, a few photos of children with their faces blown off, and a few open casket funerals, would turn the tide in a matter of hours. That said, support for common-sense gun laws is already extremely high, so Tug's point about fear of the base (radical, tyrannical minority) who can be triggered by a single can of beer, is spot on.

foxpollguncontrol.jpg

• Sad 1