Pattaya Transgender Person Pickpockets Russian Couple and Gets Arrested

webfact

2 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Let me toss out another word into the mix that I'm extremely surprised hasn't been posted:

Katoey...... 

Are katoey the ones who's had the surgery, snip snip and ladyboys the one who still have the package?

12 minutes ago, bignok said:

How do 2 people lose necklaces if they are sober?

By becoming victims of skillful pickpockets. 

What has sobriety got to do with it, are you suggesting they are to blame for their loss because they may have had a couple of sherberts?

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

By becoming victims of skillful pickpockets. 

What has sobriety got to do with it, are you suggesting they are to blame for their loss because they may have had a couple of sherberts?

Nobody has ever picked my pockets or neck. No ladyboy would be allowed to get with 1m.

What were the couple doing? Hugging random ladyboys? 

2 minutes ago, bignok said:
3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Presumably, "Asian" is racist to you then?

Is there an Asian price in the west for national parks or other things? No.

What's that got to do with the word "Asian" in the context of my comments?

• Sad 1

Obviously, that's not what they were doing, as the OP made clear.  Perhaps they were just being naïvely sociable.

It isnt normal to hug random people at 10.30pm on beaches. That is strange behaviour in any country, any gender.

• Confused 1

Obviously, that's not what they were doing, as the OP made clear.  Perhaps they were just being naïvely sociable.

Or they were looking for some kink

4 minutes ago, bignok said:

Nobody has ever picked my pockets or neck. No ladyboy would be allowed to get with 1m.

What were the couple doing? Hugging random ladyboys? 

You can be pickpocketed by someone who isn't a ladyboy. Professional pick pocketers are masters with their skill. 

I was pickpocketed 20 years ago and I would gladly pay $100 USD to know how it was done.

1 minute ago, dingdongrb said:

You can be pickpocketed by someone who isn't a ladyboy. Professional pick pocketers are masters with their skill. 

I was pickpocketed 20 years ago and I would gladly pay $100 USD to know how it was done.

Did they hug you at 10.30pm on a beach? Not much of a pro lift here. I wouldnt allow a stranger to hug me on a beach in the day let alone night.

5 hours ago, proton said:

Is ladyboy a non word now then?

Normally, when they obfuscate like this it's because the group in question has a reputation for doing something and they would rather they didn't.  So they attempt to conceal it.

Obviously it was a ladyboy.

23 minutes ago, bignok said:

Did they hug you at 10.30pm on a beach? Not much of a pro lift here. I wouldnt allow a stranger to hug me on a beach in the day let alone night.

Happened to me on a baht bus in Patts recently, smooth as, no hugging involved!! No ladyboy either.

Edited by Olmate

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Because being woke now, is entirely different I meaning than the sort of woke you refer to. Being woke in today's world means being unconscious and under a hypnotic spell of the leftist extremists. Just one aspect of this disease:

Ironically, the sexist woke movement has allowed men to take hormones and undergo surgery to become females—even as their immutable skeleton frames, muscularity, or organ characteristics ensure an unfair and asymmetrical contest.

The lives of thousands of young female athletes will likely be diminished. Each sprinter, every swimmer, and all female pole-vaulters will now inevitably at some future date have a rendezvous with career implosion—defined by losing to a transgendered female/biological male.

https://www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=13968

I think you misunderstand what’s happened to the word “woke” in its descent into a meaningless buzzword. It has nothing to do with “hypnotic spells” or “leftist extremists.” It has everything to do with right-wing politicians manipulating and frightening people into voting for them, because they have nothing else to offer. Do you honestly take someone like Ron DeSantis seriously, as having serious ideas about how to actually govern?

As for your comments on “men” taking hormones and undergoing sex change surgery -- you’re not listening! I’m a mid-sixties cisgender male (whoops! I mean “straight guy”), as I assume you are, and the notion of people who identify as women being born in mostly male bodies (and there are gradations, as I’ve learned, even in chromosomes), and vice versa, is strange and new to me, too, although it’s been a reality since the beginning of humankind. But that’s no reason to dismiss it out of hand, because I have no idea what’s going on in the mind of a trans person, and it’s my responsibility as a fellow human being to listen, and try to understand.

Your concern about cisgender (sorry) female athletes is well taken, and there have indeed been cases such as you mention, though I think just a few that have been reported on. However, most friends of mine who are “woke” (sorry) are well aware of the problems here, so projecting their concern, I think solutions will be found that are fair to female athletes but that don’t force trans women into men’s locker rooms, or out of sports entirely, or to suicide (remember “conversion therapy” for gay people?), or other outcomes that are unfair to them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

Do you honestly take someone like Ron DeSantis seriously, as having serious ideas about how to actually govern?

Compared to the other 2 people on over the fence yes. Nothing to do with the topic though.

So what's this selfies business.... the 'transgender' takes selfies and the Russians are told to come back there later and find a print stuck in a cheap Styrofoam tray with cling film? Or the Russians took them, which seems silly as the thief could be easily identified. 

14 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

It's done by distraction. Can you send my $100 dollars now..?..or I'll just take it off you next time I spot you.. ????

14 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

I think you misunderstand what’s happened to the word “woke” in its descent into a meaningless buzzword. It has nothing to do with “hypnotic spells” or “leftist extremists.” It has everything to do with right-wing politicians manipulating and frightening people into voting for them, because they have nothing else to offer. Do you honestly take someone like Ron DeSantis seriously, as having serious ideas about how to actually govern?

As for your comments on “men” taking hormones and undergoing sex change surgery -- you’re not listening! I’m a mid-sixties cisgender male (whoops! I mean “straight guy”), as I assume you are, and the notion of people who identify as women being born in mostly male bodies (and there are gradations, as I’ve learned, even in chromosomes), and vice versa, is strange and new to me, too, although it’s been a reality since the beginning of humankind. But that’s no reason to dismiss it out of hand, because I have no idea what’s going on in the mind of a trans person, and it’s my responsibility as a fellow human being to listen, and try to understand.

Your concern about cisgender (sorry) female athletes is well taken, and there have indeed been cases such as you mention, though I think just a few that have been reported on. However, most friends of mine who are “woke” (sorry) are well aware of the problems here, so projecting their concern, I think solutions will be found that are fair to female athletes but that don’t force trans women into men’s locker rooms, or out of sports entirely, or to suicide (remember “conversion therapy” for gay people?), or other outcomes that are unfair to them.

As the ever gracious Martina Navratilova said, let them compete. Just create a new category for them. It is the only fair solution for women who have devoted their young lives to a sport.

GettyImages-1238574832.jpg

im-126195.jpeg

Lia-Thomas-1-0683d85e7194496a8714b038a26a264c.jpg

• Like 1