Pattaya Transgender Person Pickpockets Russian Couple and Gets Arrested

webfact

17 hours ago, bignok said:
17 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Obviously, that's not what they were doing, as the OP made clear.  Perhaps they were just being naïvely sociable.

It isnt normal to hug random people at 10.30pm on beaches. That is strange behaviour in any country, any gender.

Not as strange as unnecessarily distorting what was actually reported in the OP. 

It wasn't reported that they were "hugging random people on the beach", they said that  "one LB approached them and gave them a welcome hug", took selfies and subsequently robbed them.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

On 5/26/2023 at 1:25 PM, Kaopad999 said:

Why have to mention that the person was transgender? 

Because it's Ladyboys doing all the robbing.

And they mostly aren't transgender but transvestites.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

Why do people still wear jewelry when travelling to Thailand?

Thailand is a casual dress country, too hot to be strutting about like some 

peacock with all the jewelry.

In My Opinion anyway.

Harvey

Don't know about that....from Indians to locals plenty are bedecked in gold etc, six chains on Abdul, 7 amulets on somboon, not to mention the falang bar owner's wife!

Miss The Glitterman though... fine example.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2023 at 3:57 AM, spidermike007 said:

It may not be up to them. It may be in possession of the extremist woke "progressives". In the US they control the way people are supposed to speak, the curriculum in schools, etc. And it is likely they are 2% of the population, if that. 

Those extremist woke progressives are in Western Europe as well !

I was robbed by an Irishman in Shepherd's Bush in West London after he greeted me with a bear hug, for no apparent reason, until I searched my back pocket for my only fiver. Gone! I knew he was Irish as he waltzed off down the road hurling abuse at me. Rob and rant. Now you don't get that on Beach Rd.

On 5/26/2023 at 5:57 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it is not five years minimum, five years is the maximum  This was theft by pickpocketing, anyway.

Yes your correct and a buffalo is ?! 

• Confused 1

On 5/26/2023 at 5:57 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it is not five years minimum, five years is the maximum  This was theft by pickpocketing, anyway.

I am glad. You read Siam-legal. It actually depends if it was in the night then it could be 7 yrs

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 12:35 PM, Woof999 said:

I'm guessing the "transgender" doesn't yet have a snatch, so should be the gold tackler.

go check interview with ladyfruitcakes....they always cry they cant get a job because there is a strong discrimination in thai society regrding ladyfruitcakes getting a good job....it is true