Pattaya Transgender Person Pickpockets Russian Couple and Gets Arrested

webfact

41 minutes ago, Kaopad999 said:

No. Ladyboys themslves are proud of the term.

So a friend told me anyway... :coffee1:

It may not be up to them. It may be in possession of the extremist woke "progressives". In the US they control the way people are supposed to speak, the curriculum in schools, etc. And it is likely they are 2% of the population, if that. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Kaopad999 said:

Why have to mention that the person was transgender? 

Because they happen to be transgender?  People get reported as 'male' or 'female', so why not transgender?  Nothing discriminatory about that... What do you call your current partner?  ladyboy or transgender?  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, damo1967 said:

Because they happen to be transgender?  People get reported as 'male' or 'female', so why not transgender?  Nothing discriminatory about that... What do you call your current partner?  ladyboy or transgender?  

I don't have a peoblem with that, but they prefer to be called Ladyboy in Thailand. 

1 hour ago, BritScot said:

I hope not! I have to put up with being called farang as it's a term that's been used for over a hundred years so I think lady boys can also be used. Keep your woke pc out of Thailand please!..

Agree. 

• Like 2

the problem with ladyfruitcakes is that thai society shuns them and they cant get a proper job, so they either steal, or sell their bodies....same as blacks in USA...so they have to steal, but stealing from 2 russkies....that does not bother me a lot

Edited by parafareno
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1