Bullman, the Norwegian killer and fugitive from Thai justice lands in Oslo on a false name and passport

webfact

Post removed:

27. You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Only post a link, the headline and three sentences from the article. Content in the public domain is limited to the same restrictions.

16 hours ago, giddyup said:

The guy has confessed, both here and in Norway, and are you forgetting the eyewitness, the wife?

Do you mean the fake and coeasered confession done by the Thai police? And that he in Norway confessed to that he confessed in Thailand, not to killing anyone? And that his wife is Thai and could be part of the ongoing Thai conspiracy?

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DjSilver said:

Do you mean the fake and coeasered confession done by the Thai police? And that he in Norway confessed to that he confessed in Thailand, not to killing anyone? And that his wife is Thai and could be part of the ongoing Thai conspiracy?

Fairy tales.

19 hours ago, giddyup said:
21 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

...for assault.

Why was he only charged with assault, the guy was dead. Should have been manslaughter at a minimum.

He was initially charged with assault, presumably because the circumstances were disputed, then the charge was upped to murder.

19 hours ago, Artisi said:
22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Which murder case was that?

Pedantic, you are fully aware of what was inferred 

What that poster commented was an "implication", not an "inference"...now there I'm being pedantic!

My comment that you quoted was not pedanticism as there is no logical comparison between someone accused of premeditiated murder and another accused of causing death accidentally in a traffic incident.

21 minutes ago, In Full Agreement said:

“I’m in bad shape, but I don’t want to elaborate on that. I’m going to the emergency room. I also have nowhere to live, so maybe they can help me,” he said to Norwegian TV 2."

The poor lad needs a Go Fund Me  account set up for him.

So there is such a thing as Karma.

On 5/29/2023 at 8:05 AM, Artisi said:

Extradition by any chance, or would that be too much effort for the Thai system to organise, considering the BIB couldn't get it organised for the murder of one of their own? 

FYI Canada TODAY announced "A former Canadian soldier has been extradited to Thailand in connection with the killing of a criminal gang member in Phuket."
Thailand has an extradition treaty since 1999. Nowadays Thailand has signed Extradition treaties with 14 countries, including the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Norway, China, South Korea, India, Poland, Peru, Australia, Sri Lanka, Belgium and Ukraine.

Edited by keeffy48

8 minutes ago, keeffy48 said:

FYI Canada TODAY announced "A former Canadian soldier has been extradited to Thailand in connection with the killing of a criminal gang member in Phuket.

Thailand has an extradition treaty since 1999. Nowadays Thailand has signed Extradition treaties with 14 countries, including the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Norway, China, South Korea, India, Poland, Peru, Australia, Sri Lanka, Belgium and Ukraine.

20 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

I don't know that but to board an international flight he needs a valid passport. For faking a identity he should be fined and banned permanently from all airlines.

Cut for his supposed "murder" charge I see no actual evidence presented that he did anything wrong. If you are in a paid 5 star hotel and your neighbor is making too much noise call the security staff. If they do not stop it and you confront the screaming lout who knows what actually happened in self defense? Sorry I blame the victim here for not behaving properly.

Wow, just wow. Blaming the victim why exactly? (I have my own suspicions why).

You are either too dumb to read an article or you just want to side with the white guy automatically. He did nothing wrong???

The culprit was the one making noise at 3-4am. The neighbour complained (maybe rudely or aggressively) and then was then murdered. How on earth can you say the victim was to blame and the Norwegian did nothing wrong? This is honestly one of the most disgusting posts I have seen on here.

Personally I hope he dies a slow and painful death without seeing his daughter considering he has deprived another family's newborn of growing up with their dad.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/30/2023 at 7:17 AM, josephbloggs said:

Wow, just wow. Blaming the victim why exactly? (I have my own suspicions why).

You are either too dumb to read an article or you just want to side with the white guy automatically. He did nothing wrong???

The culprit was the one making noise at 3-4am. The neighbour complained (maybe rudely or aggressively) and then was then murdered. How on earth can you say the victim was to blame and the Norwegian did nothing wrong? This is honestly one of the most disgusting posts I have seen on here.

Personally I hope he dies a slow and painful death without seeing his daughter considering he has deprived another family's newborn of growing up with their dad.

Sorry for years on this site and Thai Visa before  I have called for criminal checks for all males from (my country of America at least)  BEFORE they are let into Thailand and no more visa free travel. I have been soundly and repeatedly rebuked. 

This is the Thailand most readers here want where if you have a problem you commit violence or other criminal acts. There is no way this man from Norway comes to Thailand and suddenly strangles somebody for no reason. That is what THEY want and I give up. He surely has a previous long criminal record for violence and other anti-social acts.

There is no way a Norweigian comes to Thailand and suddenly kills somebody. No way. He never should have been let in.