Superpimp-turned-whistleblower won't give up fight

webfact

2 hours ago, RayOday said:

He may be a super pimp but he ain't Superfly. I laugh at Chuwit as he directs his attention, per his bosses, at weed while his properties fall apart and garner poor reviews. Hypocritical loud mouth. Anyone care to guess who he represents? 

I was wondering who his paymaster is,  Obviously not Anutin , but go on give us a clue

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, RayOday said:

He may be a super pimp but he ain't Superfly. I laugh at Chuwit as he directs his attention, per his bosses, at weed while his properties fall apart and garner poor reviews. Hypocritical loud mouth. Anyone care to guess who he represents? 

why don't you tell me? you seem in the know so do shed some light. i just love when people ask rhetorical questions to which there are no answers.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

why don't you tell me? you seem in the know so do shed some light. i just love when people ask rhetorical questions to which there are no answers.

the suspense is killing me, I even asked a few Thais before in the local shop and they don't know either 

• Thumbs Up 1

I think that it’s great he’s spilling the dirt ! He’s never lied about his past, and it probably cost him a fortune.,

A few home truths for these bent officials who are supposed to be looking after the Thais and Thailand. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, geisha said:

I think that it’s great he’s spilling the dirt ! He’s never lied about his past, and it probably cost him a fortune.,

A few home truths for these bent officials who are supposed to be looking after the Thais and Thailand. 

I doubt it has cost him 1 baht in fact i would bet on him being paid for his outbursts . The guy does not have an altruistic bone in his body. And he's as bent as the rest of him   The question is who is paying him

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I doubt it has cost him 1 baht in fact i would bet on him being paid for his outbursts . The guy does not have an altruistic bone in his body. And he's as bent as the rest of him   The question is who is paying him

Might not be doing it for money. He probably still has a lot of cash. Some people just need to be in the limelight. 

• Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Might not be doing it for money. He probably still has a lot of cash. Some people just need to be in the limelight. 

True enough, I'm not  well up on this sort of thing but I believe there's money to be made on U tube etc   I'm sure he'll be doing ok