Best and Fastest Way to Ship medicine from China to Thailand

I sometimes send stuff from USA to Thailand through US postal service. It always goes through and never gets stopped by customs. Sending something through Fed Ex for example ALWAYS gets held up and customs.

In China what is the fastest and best way to ship medicine so that it won’t get stopped by customs. What type of service should i use?

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...

Don't do it!!!! A few months ago, I had prescription meds sent from India to Thailand by EMS Post, and they were delivered directly to my home by the local post office with no questions asked and no request for custom's tax. On the next shipment I was given a notice by the post office to pick up my meds at the custom's office in Nong Khai. It was there that my wife was informed that it is illegal to import prescription drugs into Thailand for personal use, but she talked them into allowing her to keep that shipment after the tax was paid, both custom's tax and VAT. We were advised to visit the Thai FDA office up the road to request a special permit to import meds for personal use. At that office they attempted to confiscate the meds that Customs had just allowed us to keep. We were told that so long as there is a local supplier of that medication, it is illegal to import drugs for personal use, and they would not give us a special permit to import. They were able to pull up the name of that medication on their computer and tell us full details on the local suppliers. They also warned us that my name is now in their computers for having imported meds from another country on two separate occasions, and If I attempted to import again, they would catch me and take me directly to jail in Nong Khai. I could be fined up to 50,000 Baht and imprisoned for as long as 5 years, and they were dead serious about it. Therefore, I suggest that you shelve the idea of importing any meds from China or any other country. 

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Medizine from China  !!!!

regards worgeordie

But you are aware that the very most pharmaceuticals (basic materials) come from China and India?

Particularly those which are patent free.

Another critical dependency.