Biden falls at graduation ceremony !

Social Media

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Joe got George Bush mixed up with Donald Trump ?

Lets hope that he doesn't get Israel mixed up with Iran  

Yes that was embarrassing. The guy isn't right. I don't know how anyone keeps defending such an unfit person.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Even Trump showed some grace, recognising the frailty of age.

"Well, I hope he wasn't hurt," Trump said, adding, "The whole thing is crazy -- you gotta be careful about that ... because you don't want that, even if you have to tiptoe down a ramp."

After his fall Biden, who is now 80, stood back up with some help and walked away unassisted.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-almost-falls-off-stage/

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Even Trump showed some grace, recognising the frailty of age.

"Well, I hope he wasn't hurt," Trump said, adding, "The whole thing is crazy -- you gotta be careful about that ... because you don't want that, even if you have to tiptoe down a ramp."

After his fall Biden, who is now 80, stood back up with some help and walked away unassisted.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-almost-falls-off-stage/

https://www.khou.com/article/life/heartwarming/phil-smith-virtual-houston-marathon/285-53726098-562a-412f-86b5-45597f599ddc

85yo man runs 40th marathon.

Joe trips over a sandbag.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, proton said:

Yes his policy on running away from Afghanistan and the non Mexican border went well ????

Who actually authorised the running away withdrawal from Afghanistan without any workable plan to do so.

How about ex president Trump?

You may have noticed that I provided a link in my response to you, something that you may have forgotten to do.

No matter as I am sure that you will find a different link which shows mine as completely wrong, perhaps.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/US-Withdrawal-from-Afghanistan.pdf

There are 12 pages in this document.

President Biden’s choices for how to execute a withdrawal from Afghanistan were severely constrained by conditions created by his predecessor. When President Trump took office in 2017, there were more than 10,000 troops in Afghanistan. Eighteen months later, after introducing more than 3,000 additional troops just to maintain the stalemate, President Trump ordered direct talks with the Taliban without consulting with our allies and partners or allowing the Afghan government at the negotiating table. In September 2019, President Trump embolded the Taliban by publicly considering inviting
them to Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11. In February 2020, the United States and the Taliban reached a deal, known as the Doha Agreement, under which the United States agreed to withdraw all U.S. forces from Afghanistan by May 2021. In return, the Taliban agreed to participate in a peace process and refrain from attacking U.S. troops and threatening Afghanistan’s major cities—but only as long as the United States remained committed to withdraw by the agreement’s deadline. As part of the deal,
President Trump also pressured the Afghan government to release 5,000 Taliban fighters from prison, including senior war commanders, without securing the release of the only American hostage known to be held by the Taliban.

Over his last 11 months in office, President Trump ordered a series of drawdowns of U.S. troops. By June 2020, President Trump reduced U.S. troops in Afghanistan to 8,600. In September 2020, he directed a further draw down to 4,500. A month later, President Trump tweeted, to the surprise of military advisors, that the remaining U.S.troops in Afghanistan should be “home by Christmas!” On September 28, 2021,
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Milley testified that, on November 11, he had received an unclassified signed order directing the U.S. military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than January 15, 2021. One week later, that order was rescinded and replaced with one to draw down to 2,500 troops by the same date.
During the transition from the Trump Administration to the Biden Administration, the outgoing Administration provided no plans for how to conduct the final withdrawal or to evacuate Americans and Afghan allies. Indeed, there were no such plans in place when President Biden came into office, even with the agreed upon full withdrawal just over three months away.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

That's the point he's running a flaming country !!! Not a bingo class at the old folks home !

And running it far far better than his predecessor.

I very much doubt that you for example could run the USA at all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bignok said:

Nonsense. He isn't running anything. All the people around him tell him what to do. He can't even remember how or where his son died. When he gives speeches it is just gibberish. Mentions climate 5 or 6 times then stumbles off stage. It's all scripted nonsense.

And how many lies has Trump spewed out over the last few years. Many of the people around Trump told him what to do as well, and he sacked most of them for NOT agreeing with him

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You have made five posts in 30 minutes , all of them off topic and about Trump .

The anti_trump supremacists have an unnatural resentment about Trump and they would vote for anyone standing against him. 

Bill, I suggest you put Trump's photo on your altar, really, it is the only way to rid yourself of a terrible affliction which  clouds your judgement- 

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2019/04/how-to-put-trump-on-your-altar/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I don't know how anybody keeps defending a serial liar as a fit person to be president of the USA.

Aww cut them some slack poor things this is the only straw they have had to clutch in some time it’s kinda like a tasty treat for a hungry pup lol I just love the desperation lol he tripped over a sandbag omg the sky is falling lol meanwhile Joe just got the debt deal done!meanwhile the trumpers are fascinated by the (sandbag) fidget spinner lol ???? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, bignok said:

Topic is about Biden, current leader Nothing to do with anyone else. Your comment is just pure deflection.

He's so bad you guys have to ignore it and attack somebody else.

Really??

We are not allowed, according to you, to defend President Biden by comparing him with ex president Trump, who you may have noticed, was firmly beaten during the presidential elections yet still cries like a baby, about the election being stolen from him.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bignok said:

Nonsense. He isn't running anything. All the people around him tell him what to do. He can't even remember how or where his son died. When he gives speeches it is just gibberish. Mentions climate 5 or 6 times then stumbles off stage. It's all scripted nonsense.

How senile do you have to be to think you won an election that you lost by ten million votes?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tug said:

Aww cut them some slack poor things this is the only straw they have had to clutch in some time it’s kinda like a tasty treat for a hungry pup lol I just love the desperation lol he tripped over a sandbag omg the sky is falling lol meanwhile Joe just got the debt deal done!meanwhile the trumpers are fascinated by the (sandbag) fidget spinner lol ???? 

kind of like clutching at the trump straw for going on years now. 

joe got the debt deal done. hahahah you mean he extended the debt like everyone before him ? 

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I call it the "NABAT Defence"- "Not As Bad As Trump". Which I find funny, because if you simultaneously belive that a/ Trump is low/base/crap and b/Trump is the standard, then you are truly damning Biden with faint praise. "Better than Trump" is not saying much. 

As bad as the fall at the Air Force Academy was the recovery. Very slow, took 3 people to pick Joe up, then he started sloooooooowly pointing at the offending sandbag. I mean, he's 80 years old. There is no way in hell he should be anywhere near a position of responsibility. He can't even remember how many grandchildren he has.

Funny. I keep seeing the NABAB defense.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, candide said:

It was about 100,000 jobs north of estimates I believe. Additionally the previous months figures were revised upwards by a big number, I think. That's huge. One wonders how long the wingnuts can sustain the "Biden is wrecking the economy mantra".

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/non-farm-payrolls

Edited by ozimoron
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It was about 100,000 jobs north of estimates I believe. Additionally the previous months figures were revised upwards by a big number, I think 160,000. That's huge. One wonders how long the wingnuts can sustain the "Biden is wrecking the economy mantra".

On top of it, inflation has fallen slightly under 5% in April

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Can you not understand that this thread is about Joe Biden falling over a sandbag and that is the subject we are talking about ?

You are criticising people for staying on  topic and your only defence of Bidens frailty seems to be............................*Donald Trump did/said,/is a or whatever* 

Sandbag trip oh god the horrors (infrastructure,)sandbag trip the sky is falling (drug prices ) sandbag trip oh god not fit (domestically made computer chips)and on and on and on now great economic news just face it yes Joe is old but he and the Biden team get good positive stuff done for America and the world the alternative not so much to put it mildly carry on Joe ya got my vote!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1