Biden falls at graduation ceremony !

Social Media

Joe Biden first was an official candidate for US President in 1988. 

As now the incumbent first term President, unless he voluntarily decides not to stand for a second term, there are few if any options for the Democrats to run someone else in 2024.

And it seems Joe, after being in the Presidential politics game for almost 40 years, doesn't seem like he  is going to walk away from it all now.

1988 Campaign logo:

Joe Biden President 88 logo.svg

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

And it seems Joe, after being in the Presidential politics game for almost 40 years, doesn't seem like he  is going to walk away from it all now.

It seems Joe, after being in the Presidential politics game for almost 40 years, doesn't seem like he  is going to walk have to stumble away from it all now to the nearest retirement home!.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

It seems Joe, after being in the Presidential politics game for almost 40 years, doesn't seem like he  is going to walk have to stumble away from it all now to the nearest retirement home!.

Nothing in the US Constitution would prevent him from running his Presidency from a convalescent home -- although the White House could certainly be turned into one if needs be.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

If this were a one-off then let it go. Sadly, it is not.  He has fallen/nearly fallen on numerous occasions, the latest in Japan at the G7 meeting.  If you take a minute to see his gait when he is walking, it is extremely unsteady. He holds his hands stiff and a bit ahead of his body, as if his balance is perpetually a bit off.  He almost teeters rather than walks. 

Let the poor man retire already and enjoy his grandkids. 

They finally have a straw to clutch lol can’t fault him on getting things done he’s figuratively running laps around the maga Party legislatively speaking (btw were it counts)the fall is unfortunate but I put it to you were it really counts (what the job really is)he’s kicking ass and taking names!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I guess he could ride his bicycle there. He rides one almost daily. When he's not lifting weights that is. It's a wonder he finds anytime for work between all the exercise he does. Presidents who don't exercise are a national security threat. It's not good that they live one big mac away from a heart attack.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He rides most days. The chances of never falling off are?

He looks fit to me, totally unlike his predecessor. I think all the frail Biden narrative is an accusation confession.

How often did his predecessor fall over or fall off a bike ?

Seems to be  regular thing for Joe to fall over for no apparent reason 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

How often did his predecessor fall over or fall off a bike ?

Seems to be  regular thing for Joe to fall over for no apparent reason 

His predecessor didn't even walk let alone ride a bike. That would be the predecessor who needed two hands to drink out of a glass?

• Love It 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

That isnt true , he did walk 

The longest walk I ever saw was the white house to a nearby chapel to hold a bible upside down in front of a camera while the previous pedestrians were tear gassed. We know he doesn't walk on the golf course. Where exactly did Trump ever walk more than half a mile?

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

The longest walk I ever saw was the white house to a nearby chapel to hold a bible upside down in front of a camera while the previous pedestrians were tear gassed. We know he doesn't walk on the golf course. Where exactly did Trump ever walk more than half a mile?

Going right off topic 

This thread is about Joe Biden falling over , rather than whether Trump walked or not .

Joe Biden falling over is the topic 

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

This thread is about Joes ability to walk , yes he is "kicking ass" unfortunately its his own ass that lands on his own feet 

Nope many here says tripping over a sand bag disqualifys him from being president I’m just pointing out he’s getting the important stuff done also I’m curious as to why you as a non American are so against the president I understand everyone has an opinion but some just seem over the top

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Nope many here says tripping over a sand bag disqualifys him from being president I’m just pointing out he’s getting the important stuff done also I’m curious as to why you as a non American are so against the president I understand everyone has an opinion but some just seem over the top

The POTUS should have the ability to walk somewhere without tripping over things , if for some reason he cannot navigate walking in a straight line without falling over things , he really should use a wheelchair to be pushed around in .

I am a Right Winger, so naturally  disagree with Joe .

• Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I guess he could ride his bicycle there. He rides one almost daily. When he's not lifting weights that is. It's a wonder he finds anytime for work between all the exercise he does. Presidents who don't exercise are a national security threat. It's not good that they live one big mac away from a heart attack.

Considering his work hours are 1000am to 400pm with most Fridays and weekends at the beach, you may be right.  I look at Biden and Trump and wouldnt let them manage a gas station, never mind a country.

I agree that a hard limit for age is the way to go for ALL politicians. Along with term limits. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Tug said:

And a foreigner with no dog in the race why so opinionated?FDR lead this country out of the Great Depression and through ww2 from a wheelchair Joe Biden tripped over a sand bag left on stage so what it’s nothing zero zip zilch compared to what he’s accomplished for the American people and country legislatively he’s literally kicking ass in that area.it is what it is he is what he is,a real president getting things done for America ???????? 

+1

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I have searched Mr google but I cannot work out what the above means!

Can you please elucidate!

Accusing the other side of something your side is guilty of. Also known as projection.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Tug said:

And a foreigner with no dog in the race why so opinionated?FDR lead this country out of the Great Depression and through ww2 from a wheelchair Joe Biden tripped over a sand bag left on stage so what it’s nothing zero zip zilch compared to what he’s accomplished for the American people and country legislatively he’s literally kicking ass in that area.it is what it is he is what he is,a real president getting things done for America ???????? 

Yes, you said pretty much the same in a post less than a hour ago .

Does Joe keep repeating himself as well ?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2