Pita shares cast a pall over historic May 14th Election, fears that the results may be nullified by a court

webfact

13 hours ago, h90 said:

I think the English word is whataboutism. Pita is wrong but look look Prayuths brother....and corruption....

If it is wrong it is wrong, no matter if other brothers also did something wrong.....If others did something wrong, than complain that they don't get punished. You can't rob a bank and as excuse you bring that others did worse and didn't get caught....

You are so very wrong as without regime change and complete root and branch reform of the judiciary amongst others there can be no justice for anybody who opposes them!

you cannot expect any justice from the courts when they are all bought and paid for by your buddies and other untouchables, it shows incredible naivety to think otherwise especially when it is so simple to find multiple examples to prove this

do you live in cloud cuckoo land I only ask as anybody with an ounce of common sense knows that justice is an illusion in Thailand and rarer than than rocking horse <deleted>!! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, h90 said:

I think the English word is whataboutism. Pita is wrong but look look Prayuths brother....and corruption....

If it is wrong it is wrong, no matter if other brothers also did something wrong.....If others did something wrong, than complain that they don't get punished. You can't rob a bank and as excuse you bring that others did worse and didn't get caught....

When one side topples the government, shreds the old constitution (written for them following the previous coup), pardons themselves for all crimes then writes a new constitution giving themselves great power and then only applies ethical rules to the other side, I think a certain amount of whataboutism is appropriate.

• Like 2