Chinese invasion claim by Chuwit saying there are now 3 million new arrivals in tourist hotspots

webfact

2 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

Somebody told me yesterday that the Rama 9 area of Rachada had been taken over by the Chinese and that there was a sign in front of one building warning residents not to throw poo off the balcony. 

I have yet to meet a Thai who likes living with the Chinese.

... as popular as a pork chop in a synagogue 

3 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

aussies haven't commonly called Chinese "chings" since the 60's-70's. For you to still be using that terminology indicates that you are somewhat of a racist. I wouldn't be surprised if you lumped all arabs into the same basket and called them "lebs". For the record it IS derogatory to use terminology like that.

The modern term is 'slope', my children are slightly inclined.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

aussies haven't commonly called Chinese "chings" since the 60's-70's. For you to still be using that terminology indicates that you are somewhat of a racist. I wouldn't be surprised if you lumped all arabs into the same basket and called them "lebs". For the record it IS derogatory to use terminology like that.

You seem a bit confused????????????

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

Check out Sihanouk(ville) in Cambodia.

A Chinese invasion/tsunami started a crime wave and when they left in 2019 they left behind devastation. Near to 1,000 buildings unfinished.

Watch out Thailand...you've picked the wrong "tourists" in the Chinese and Russians.

Yes, they ruined Sihanoukville and Cambodia itself!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thailand49 said:

This isn't a lecture I've found out when I arrived here 15 plus years ago. I'm a Chinese American born and raise.  I wasn't born yesterday but I'm not a world traveler like many here on the forum. 

I realized it here when I started to meet Brit's and Aussie in particular who used the the words freely. Not being a PC or woke type of guy I hang with the best of them growing up and I know when it is used in a hateful manner. I've been throughout the U.S. the south even number of shorts stinks in prison.

When I hear it explained the way you do I smile thinking the use is so common in their daily lives it is out of ignorance when you say 

" some of my best friends are cooks and cooks  "  I can guarantee if I came to Australia sat down with those cooks and friends I get the truth as to how they feel about you. It isn't hate or dislike but more laughable to your ignorance than anything. 

Growing up I worked at a Chinese restaurants cleaning up tables funny how crackers come in eat Chinese food and make fun. I was shown how they spice up you food make those bean sprout head so yellow. 

I've seen guys get gutted like pigs because they use it so often and freely they forget where they are.  You are on a public forum your thinking is only crackers would be on Asean? 

I once was stuck with a group of Blacks we played cards etc,  hours we would call each other names it was C, it was N, when I came out I forgot where I was and the N, slip out I quickly caught myself pull the guy aside and apologize. 

In Pattaya,  I once met a Brit who owned a number of restaurants one was Chinese the name

" Chinky " talking about stupid and ignorance.  With the influx of Chinese today although mainland including Hong Kong you can open smack in the middle of Chinatown with a Michelin Chef and it would be empty. 

In general, what I learn Brit's say it with style softly Aussie do it harsely like Crocodile Dundee steriod style every word <deleted>,<deleted>,<deleted>, I get your take not derogatory but my take is those who feel that way can they take it like they disk it out. 

There are lots of Chinese Americans and Chinese from Hong Kong living or doing business including Grey well before snitch pointing it out recently the problem isn't just recent it has been growing. It just might be crackers like you think we all look the same and get comfortable thinking you still at home.  

As long as you aren't living on a island I wouldn't be so care free about the word.  

Sorry to hear you got slurred as a "Chink" but can assure you this happens fairly rare in cosmopolitan cities like Sydney or Melbourne. Probably very rare compared to Pattaya. In Australia there are 1.4 million people from Chinese descent, including my daughter in law. That's higher proportion per capita compared to the number quoted above.

The main "fault" of the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and the Jews is that they value highly education and hard work, and slowly manage to move up the ladder in most countries they migrate to. The Chinese in Australia are 5.5% of the population, but probably 25-30% of the graduating doctors and engineers these days are from Chinese background.

This doesn't go well with the low class which feels falling behind. Especially age 60+ which are living in the fifties of the last century. Somehow low class taxi driver or bricklayer thinks they stay above a PhD from Chinese background. Here comes the yellow peril. The young generation 35 and younger are much more tolerant.

Edited by gearbox

6 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Majority of what is being said is true about the Chinese but it can only be started if the government turn a blind eye and make exception after exception for them to do it.  Thailand call it grey business when in fact it is common it is illegal brought in by faction of Triads.

Many opinions here are justified as to why not to like the Chinese but yours " Chings " is obvious why for your dislike!

Not just Turning a blind eye to the Chinese there are allowing many Draft dodgers from Russia to stay long-term in Thailand. Makes no difference who they are as long as there spending cash.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, jossthaifarang said:

I'm surprised this fellow is still breathing, he's antagonizing some pretty big fish...

Me too, a few years ago he would have been long gone. 

8 hours ago, wavodavo said:

Good point about what the Chinese have done to Sianookville in Cambodia. I went there about 12 years ago and it was quiet little town with lovely beaches and cheap hotels and food.From what I have learnt the Chings have totally destroyed it.I dont think I want to ever go back there again.

Look what they did in Laos...not different. Taken over half of the country and thrown out all Lao people..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gearbox said:

Sorry to hear you got slurred as a "Chink" but can assure you this happens fairly rare in cosmopolitan cities like Sydney or Melbourne. Probably very rare compared to Pattaya. In Australia there are 1.4 million people from Chinese descent, including my daughter in law. That's higher proportion per capita compared to the number quoted above.

The main "fault" of the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and the Jews is that they value highly education and hard work, and slowly manage to move up the ladder in most countries they migrate to. The Chinese in Australia are 5.5% of the population, but probably 25-30% of the graduating doctors and engineers these days are from Chinese background.

This doesn't go well with the low class which feels falling behind. Especially age 60+ which are living in the fifties of the last century. Somehow low class taxi driver or bricklayer thinks they stay above a PhD from Chinese background. Here comes the yellow peril. The young generation 35 and younger are much more tolerant.

I fully understand your views with the Chinese. Yes I got bullied and slurred but to be honest I did more than my share of it even to my own people who at that time referred to them " as fresh off the boat " 

I don't consider how Chinese value education as a fault might have had when I was young all my cousin were straight A student's I and my brothers took a different path but that is on me the USA gave me the best opportunities Of a education for free I chose poorly. My two nieces all from public school got full scholarships at Stanford and USC. 

Today in the U.S. Chinese and Asian are so successful no longer consider a miniority the sad thing today generation don't have a clue Aside for dim sum what it is to be Chinese what their grandparents endure.  Back home recently stories of groups coming into the community and abusing more as you know since Covid, due to their success theIr aren't any youth to defend or speak for the elderly or community they all too busy obtaining the American dream. 

Don't think for a minutes white folks have a patent on slurring,  discrimination, racism,  Thai do a real good job of it themselves. 

4 hours ago, thailand49 said:

This isn't a lecture I've found out when I arrived here 15 plus years ago. I'm a Chinese American born and raise.  I wasn't born yesterday but I'm not a world traveler like many here on the forum. 

I realized it here when I started to meet Brit's and Aussie in particular who used the the words freely. Not being a PC or woke type of guy I hang with the best of them growing up and I know when it is used in a hateful manner. I've been throughout the U.S. the south even number of shorts stinks in prison.

When I hear it explained the way you do I smile thinking the use is so common in their daily lives it is out of ignorance when you say 

" some of my best friends are cooks and cooks  "  I can guarantee if I came to Australia sat down with those cooks and friends I get the truth as to how they feel about you. It isn't hate or dislike but more laughable to your ignorance than anything. 

Growing up I worked at a Chinese restaurants cleaning up tables funny how crackers come in eat Chinese food and make fun. I was shown how they spice up you food make those bean sprout head so yellow. 

I've seen guys get gutted like pigs because they use it so often and freely they forget where they are.  You are on a public forum your thinking is only crackers would be on Asean? 

I once was stuck with a group of Blacks we played cards etc,  hours we would call each other names it was C, it was N, when I came out I forgot where I was and the N, slip out I quickly caught myself pull the guy aside and apologize. 

In Pattaya,  I once met a Brit who owned a number of restaurants one was Chinese the name

" Chinky " talking about stupid and ignorance.  With the influx of Chinese today although mainland including Hong Kong you can open smack in the middle of Chinatown with a Michelin Chef and it would be empty. 

In general, what I learn Brit's say it with style softly Aussie do it harsely like Crocodile Dundee steriod style every word <deleted>,<deleted>,<deleted>, I get your take not derogatory but my take is those who feel that way can they take it like they disk it out. 

There are lots of Chinese Americans and Chinese from Hong Kong living or doing business including Grey well before snitch pointing it out recently the problem isn't just recent it has been growing. It just might be crackers like you think we all look the same and get comfortable thinking you still at home.  

As long as you aren't living on a island I wouldn't be so care free about the word.  

Alot of truth there. Ugly words and slurs for various races is based on a huge level of ignorance. When I was young, my mother and father explained we don't use those kinds of ugly slurs in this house. Never forgot that. A wonderful lesson in humanity and decency, from two very kind and tolerant folks. 

And nearly every Aussie I have ever met lacked sophistication, class, and elegance. Theirs, is a very rough culture. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Tiger/dog your wokeness is very evident. Australia is a multi-culteral country and we have yanks,poms,chinks,aussies,square heads,japs scotties,abbos,ities,frogs,etc.We all address each other by these nickname and all get on well together.Is that being racist.?..I think not.

• Sad 1