What is going to happen to this forum when weed becomes ILLEGAL again?

3 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

WITH TITLES IN CAPS

DONT LIKE CAPS?

this topic is important enough and i wanted to grab attention. oh but i forgot, using caps is seen as if one is yelling here on an... there must be a grammar rule somewhere that states this

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

prostitution is often discussed on here yet remains illegal. 

Prostitution isn't illegal in Thailand for over 18s. The soliciting and advertizing for it is. 

Prevention and Suppression of Prostitution Act, B.E. 2539 [1996].

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

The stoners will have to buy their drugs illegally again and if they get busted.....hopefully get jail time (a pity they don't have the death penalty here)

not sure if youre serious, or joking. i dont know your position on weed. if you are joking then it is worth a good laugh, if you are serious then i will be wary of you????

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

DONT LIKE CAPS?

this topic is important enough and i wanted to grab attention. oh but i forgot, using caps is seen as if one is yelling here on an... there must be a grammar rule somewhere that states this

Not just TV, but ALL-CAPS are not cool on the net in general. Worst offenders seem to be old fogies, headbangers and trolls. 

Guessing this sub-forum would be archived and buried. Deleting it could cause the site issues with Google, although there could be special dispensation for blogs, fora 'n such. 

• Haha 1

If weed is made illegal it will be the end of the world as we know it!

"Reefer madness" will prevail, men will have to wear high waisted baggy flannel trousers with turn ups and short sleeved shirts with ties.

Women will have to go back to wearing those conical bras.

It is all to awful to contemplate.

I would have a beer to fortify myself but it is far too early!

But probably, everything will carry on as it did before...

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Not just TV, but ALL-CAPS are not cool on the net in general. Worst offenders seem to be old fogies, headbangers and trolls. 

Guessing this sub-forum would be archived and buried. Deleting it could cause the site issues with Google, although there could be special dispensation for blogs, fora 'n such. 

i am no PC at all so to tell the truth i could care less about web ethics. but thanks for taking the time to try and explain your point of view to me. btw charlie remedied my offence ????

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

will the discussion be allowed to continue if that is the case

good valid question. one of my favorite topics here is the pics of members grows... how about that? will it be allowed? i think i opened a can of worms here, but i think it is good to discuss it

10 minutes ago, stoner said:

mods........

what if cannabis becomes only legal for medical purposes. will the discussion be allowed to continue if that is the case ? 

will be difficult to differentiate between what is considered medical use vs recreational. 

i identify all of my cannabis use as medical. 

As long as you will have the perhaps soon needed prescription no problem. 

1 minute ago, Mickeymaus said:

As long as you will have the perhaps soon needed prescription no problem. 

i just commented on the prikpot ad suggesting that if they want to survive they should make a list of doctors available. i cant smoke anymore, but my wife does enjoy growing it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought that pirating using torrents is illegal and yet that is openly discussed. 

I thought killing is illegal but yet every day there are new posts regarding murder.

I thought robbery/stealing is illegal but yet again another subject that is always discussed.

• Like 1