What is going to happen to this forum when weed becomes ILLEGAL again?

55 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

2015 that's pushing it lol

i think pee tests are for other drugs. weed is detectable for 3 weeks.

#

dude... you are wishful thinking. it still goes on and wont stop. just gotta face the facts. whether it stays 3 weeks or 300 years is not the point here. the point is, the bib do piss tests and foreigners are a good target

2 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

dude... you are wishful thinking. it still goes on and wont stop. just gotta face the facts. whether it stays 3 weeks or 300 years is not the point here. the point is, the bib do piss tests and foreigners are a good target

any known piss tests for weed since, say, 2019?

i know they piss test these drug parties but its not for cannabis.

maybe its a localized issue in the cities? i only get wais and smiles from our local popo.

#

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, roietfortress said:

any known piss tests for weed since, say, 2019?

i know they piss test these drug parties but its not for cannabis.

maybe its a localized issue in the cities? i only get wais and smiles from our local popo.

#

covid kicked in so things came to a halt and now weed is in a grey zone. wait and see

• Thumbs Up 1

That's a huge presumption!

I doubt it will ever be reversed, and Pita has already said all they want is licensed sellers and to protect minors, unlike the current Anutin and Co. clownshow.

Prostitution is illegal now.

Yet there are adult entertainment threads posted about bargirls and rub n tug places every day!

Let's worry about that if it happens, meanwhile, there's always Reddit, or Discord, where anyone can start a group about anything, anywhere, on those sites besides the universal taboos of CP and hiring hitmen. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

I doubt it will ever be reversed, and Pita has already said all they want is licensed sellers and to protect minors, unlike the current Anutin and Co. clownshow.

your 4getting about whether they make it 4 medicinal use. if they do then it will be highly unlikely anyone will be left to buy any. stoner says he is trying to get doctors on board. so far no news of success. weed will be weeded out and the ultra-conservatives will have won a war of patience

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

your 4getting about whether they make it 4 medicinal use. if they do then it will be highly unlikely anyone will be left to buy any. stoner says he is trying to get doctors on board. so far no news of success. weed will be weeded out and the ultra-conservatives will have won a war of patience

The Dr recs were given out freely before weed came off the narcotics list, no reason to think it would be any more difficult to get one, if it goes back on. 

I have 3 of them.

• Thanks 1

maybe another thread on all the empty weed shops for rent????

the weed will just go back underground as it was prior...i met a thai dude yesterday whos whole house is filled with weed plants...racks and racks of it....most ive ever seen in one place

looked like tobacco drying ...walls of weed....pretty impressive display

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Trippy said:

The Dr recs were given out freely before weed came off the narcotics list, no reason to think it would be any more difficult to get one, if it goes back on. 

I have 3 of them.

might need to visit ur doc. i cant really smoke... when i do i cough for 3 days... i have COPD but once in a while i sacrifice a few weeks of my life for a toke.

i am not paranoid, but when i smoke in a place like thailand with corrupt cops i tend to get nervous. were it legal worldwide i think that paranoia would be much less rampant

On 6/8/2023 at 2:55 AM, stoner said:

people not following the rules are in for a big surprise. also anyone not with correct paperwork and licensing will also get left behind. 

What about us, who got delivered 3 plants from Ampure, and now seeds and grow by themselves  on our land? 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

We are supporting the PCA, and Writing Thailand's Cannabis Future groups active petition here:

https://weed.th/savecannabis

The petition will close once selection of the new health minister is completed.

Thai signatures will be printed out, and delivered to the health minister (7k+ signatures already).

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

We are supporting the PCA, and Writing Thailand's Cannabis Future groups active petition here:

https://weed.th/savecannabis

The petition will close once selection of the new health minister is completed.

Thai signatures will be printed out, and delivered to the health minister (7k+ signatures already).

if thai only can have wife sign... can foreigners sign too?

12 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

if thai only can have wife sign... can foreigners sign too?

Foreigner can sign to show support, but at the moment they will only submit the physical signatures of Thai in paper form.

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

i would imagine full swat and life in prison. 

now, now be nice. wouldnt want to make him paranoid now.

maybe he can invite that crazy guy who posted a while back saying he could smell da ganja and was looking for where da good smell comin from...

4 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

now, now be nice. wouldnt want to make him paranoid now.

maybe he can invite that crazy guy who posted a while back saying he could smell da ganja and was looking for where da good smell comin from...

ok no swat if he goes quietly. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

i am not paranoid, but when i smoke in a place like thailand with corrupt cops i tend to get nervous. were it legal worldwide i think that paranoia would be much less rampant

you think its worse smoking around Thai popo rather than militant cops of the West? American cops will stop and search you for looking at them funny. confiscate your car and ruin your life.

you can get in a bad situation in Thailand, but its not common. 99.9% of us relax and enjoy the days. some people are different.

#

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, roietfortress said:

you think its worse smoking around Thai popo rather than militant cops of the West? American cops will stop and search you for looking at them funny. confiscate your car and ruin your life.

you can get in a bad situation in Thailand, but its not common. 99.9% of us relax and enjoy the days. some people are different.

#

you look like a good dude and we agree that weed rocks and should be legal. let's stop talking about piss tests and getting arrested for now. that wasnt quite the point of my op. i hope nothing changes so no one has to find out✌️

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1