Drunken British man flings bicycle through glass door after mobile phone meltdown in Krabi

webfact

2 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Obviously the main CULPRIT  here is or was khun K,  she did something to that pathetic English lad that made him throw a  tantrum 5555.

I think you've spelt Khun K wrong. ????????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cardinalblue said:

plus one million baht for international infliction of emotional distress 

Please explain what 'international infliction of emotional distress' is.....   and how it could differ from 'domestic infliction of emotional distress'..... 

... and also how you calculated the 'value of destress' to a perfectly rounded 1 million baht..... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

No one 'Brit-bashing'  yet ???.....     I'm surprised as these threads usually drag in the brit bashers like a 'Thai Auntie to a seafood buffet'.... 

The Greatest Of All Time is having a lie in. 

Edited by goldenbrwn1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:
1 hour ago, webfact said:

British man threw rocks and a bicycle into her house causing 30,000 baht damage.

More like 1,000.

You’re forgetting the now legally established " broken wing mirror "  precedent allowing for 30x punitive damages uplift..

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

If a drunk foreigner threw a bike through your window, would you ask for 1, 000 baht to fix the window, or as much as you think you could get?

It's common practice here to get as much out of foreigners as possible, and Thais often laugh/brag about it. 

You would do the same...

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

Don’t forget the  Hanged,drawn and quartered . You don’t wanna let him think he’s got away with it,do you?  ???? 

I wouldn't go quite that far, but I'd say a 5 years in solitary confinement would be a little more fair. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

No one 'Brit-bashing'  yet ???.....     I'm surprised as these threads usually drag in the brit bashers like a 'Thai Auntie to a seafood buffet'.... 

Auntie

Uncle

Cousin's

Nextdoor Neighbour