Heart treatment info needed

ezzra

On 6/14/2023 at 8:12 AM, lopburi3 said:

So you base one instance, of the about 17,000 cardiologist in another country, (and admit second opinion said first doctor was crazy) as proof that all cardiologists would

do such worldwide to everyone over age of 60?  Logic - there is none.

Well it is only you that is claiming I said all 17k ,,,Instead what I actually said is one

recommended it & the other said it was silly

So no not all cardiologist but in my case 50% did such...

so there is that logic ???? IN MY CASE

You have already been given links but

https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-2021/heart-stent.html

Edited by Sheryl
Link to unreluable commercialized source removed
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 8:51 PM, Chicksaw said:

If cost is a constraint but travel isn't then get in touch with a hospital in Chennai or Kolkata and fly over. Cost will be 1.2 lakh to 1.6 lakh rupees (link) which is less than 70k THB. Care is excellent at top Indian hospitals and they cater to foreign patients.

Good quote.  A diagnostic clinic heart/stent/blood would be the way to go,find out exactly what the problem is ,then proceed to hospital with results  Calcutta is nearest  Chennai is 3 hours away,Hydrabad cheapest flights recently 5000 baht return.  Visa needed  10 bucks  Book 4 star on card Booking.com,cheap  3 star bit bland,book off card twice the price.    Take rps or take baht over,travel agent/money changer gives by far best rates

Home grown or imported stent,looked at figures of drug filled one 37000 Rps  about 15000 baht ,ask for pricing first  docs fee  hospital fee

Diagnostic clinics in Calcutta  etc.