Foreigners Arguing Over Condo Noise Disturbances End in Hugs

webfact

have you heard the one about an An American, a Russian, and a Ukrainian walk into a bar ....   the american says to the bar tender .. ' i'll have a whiskey  '  .....  the russian says ' i'll have a vodka '  .... the Ukrainian says .. ' i'll have a molotov cocktail '         

i'll just get my coat ...             :sorry:        

Being noisy in any neighbourhood is a bad thing, but in a condo it's inexcusable. Only incredibly dense, unfeeling types with no common sense would make a racket enough to disturb their fellow residents. Unfortunately, there are too many of them in Thailand where the condo walls, floors and ceilings have no soundproofing.

I notice lately that there are a lot of reports of people fighting, even committing manslaughter over noise. It doesn't surprise me because I've sometimes been tempted towards violence myself.

Spams are particularly noisy and I dread being sat near to them in a bar or restaurant. They shout during normal conversation even when sitting next to each other, so I'm not surprised by this post.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, jesimps said:

Being noisy in any neighbourhood is a bad thing, but in a condo it's inexcusable. Only incredibly dense, unfeeling types with no common sense would make a racket enough to disturb their fellow residents. Unfortunately, there are too many of them in Thailand where the condo walls, floors and ceilings have no soundproofing.

I notice lately that there are a lot of reports of people fighting, even committing manslaughter over noise. It doesn't surprise me because I've sometimes been tempted towards violence myself.

Spams are particularly noisy and I dread being sat near to them in a bar or restaurant. They shout during normal conversation even when sitting next to each other, so I'm not surprised by this post.

And the big difference is, if someone build something or has a party and is very noisy ONE weekend. Or if it is every day/every weekend.