MFP to Seek Closure of Anti-Fake News Center

snoop1130

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

To support economic growth, the party stressed the need for developing the nation’s information technology infrastructure. As part of this plan, a comprehensive database would be established, combining information from state agencies and the private sector. The database would adhere to robust safety standards to protect individuals’ private information while allowing public access for economic and social benefits.

A move forward indeed.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The MFP also affirmed its commitment to promoting transparency in government operations. It pledged to create an open system for disclosing information about state procurement projects, making the details easily accessible and subject to scrutiny.

That might not go down well... 

• Haha 1

When I read the first half of it, I thought wow....MFP start to convince me that they are good, and I like them....

Than digital ID and "As part of this plan, a comprehensive database would be established, combining information from state agencies and the private sector." going full fascist.

Of course the don't need an anti-fake news center, if they do digital ID and merge of private and state in the Chinese way. You won't post something bad about government anymore because than they can block your digital ID to access your bank account.....

Going from bad "Anti-Fake News Center" to worst: single digital ID for state and private...total surveillance.

• Love It 1

38 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

A move forward indeed.

yes forward into a fascist nightmare....And even if you think the MF are the good guys. After the structure is here, what is if the opposition that you don't like comes to power and can control it.....I don't need a digital ID, neither with MF nor with the military in power.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Best to wait and see. Sometimes, there really is a need to explain misinformation to the largely uneducated populace. 

That is correct but who decides what is misinformation. If the government decides it, every critic against government will be misinformation.

If NGOs decide it than they do their opinion.

Best thing would be to have an educated population but no politicians want that.....they ask questions.

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, h90 said:

When I read the first half of it, I thought wow....MFP start to convince me that they are good, and I like them....

Than digital ID and "As part of this plan, a comprehensive database would be established, combining information from state agencies and the private sector." going full fascist.

Of course the don't need an anti-fake news center, if they do digital ID and merge of private and state in the Chinese way. You won't post something bad about government anymore because than they can block your digital ID to access your bank account.....

Going from bad "Anti-Fake News Center" to worst: single digital ID for state and private...total surveillance.

You might be surprised as to how many are lulled into such things. 

The accepted repression and control.

Take a look at the West for a definitive example - especially the Anglophone world.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

You might be surprised as to how many are lulled into such things. 

The accepted repression and control.

Take a look at the West for a definitive example - especially the Anglophone world.

The West and the East.....It is globally.....And countries you wouldn't expect it.

Talk a bit about Islamic terrorists, illegal immigrants and kids watching p*rn and the majority accepts the loss of freedoms our forefathers fought centuries for.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Having a single digital ID (for private and governmental issues) and having a programmable digital central bank money is the perfect tool to enslave people.

And when the tools are here they'll be used. Somewhere slower somewhere faster. But for sure no where you'll protest against government anymore. What happened to the Canadian trucker should have been a wake up call for everyone but it got mostly ignored.