Prayut Starts Packing To Leave Govt House

webfact

39 minutes ago, wombat said:

No chance of him being Trumped then?

Can't say anything good about the General but at least he didn't call it a rigged or stolen election.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

This is outstanding news. But, are you going to fulfill your pledge to support the election results? That means allowing enough of your fake senators to vote for Pita. Remember? 

You will be remembered for alot of reasons. Few of them are good. Your legacy is very tarnished. And many wonder the extent of the theft you engaged in. If we know anything about you, it is that you are NOT a man of integrity. 

I wonder how his daughters feel about him. Surely they can't be proud of his performance. Surely they must know where all the money darn well came from.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Aren't we, the foreigners, are being too happy too soon? who's to tell if the new government will be any better, or how will it affect us this change of leadership as much as it will affect the Thai people, yes, it was time for change, but let's hope that this change is indeed, for the better.

I agree, if your hope is for a better existence for the Thai. They are continuing to suffer in ways that are immeasurable and would be intolerable for most foreigners. When their lot has been improved, perhaps then our hemming and hawing will not seem quite so absurd. We had a choice as to our whereabouts; it’s quite another matter for those who have had none. 

• Like 1

While he's just a symptom of the perpetually dysfunctional state of politics in the kingdom, the country sure deserved better than him. 

And with TS threaten to return the next military coup is already pre-programmed, should he follow through.

Jay yen yen, Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, neeray said:

I wonder how his daughters feel about him. Surely they can't be proud of his performance. Surely they must know where all the money darn well came from.

They are singing their heads off to an old favorite London song

" ????My old man said follow the van and don't dilly dally on the way, off went the cart with the home packed in it

I walked behind with my old cock linnet ????

all together now......

????But i dillied and dallied and......................????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, 2baht said:

Would be interesting to know what his personal wealth is now compared to when he moved in! ????

I have asked that question many times in the past. I googled it and the answer is very helpful.

Thaksin and Pita have been mentioned regarding jail time, so why not this Unelected Caretaker PM?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Shocked farang said:

Do you think that it's possible to have a peek into his offshore bank accounts? 

You must be naive... 

Google his personal wealth not including his offshore accounts.

4 hours ago, bogs smith said:

good riddance! 

and don't dare show yer face around these parts again. unless it is in a courtroom.

you and your band of nodding dogs have destroyed this once wonderful country, you turned it into a chapter from 1984 with your constant fear mongering and heavy handed tactics.

hell awaits the lot of you in the next life!

1984?? Did you not mean 2014?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1