IPTV ideas?

bungalow1969

On 10/6/2023 at 6:01 PM, The Fugitive said:

I've been running Pulse TV since last August, and once I got my internet sorted out (changed from True to AIS Fibre) it has been pretty much flawless.   Their servers are in BKK, so unlike other streaming services, no international bandwidth is required.   Anyone experiencing buffering has an issue with their internet speed. 

I very much doubt that their servers are in Thailand, but never mind.

A FHD stream needs about 15 Mbps download speed, so blaming internet speed issues for someone who has buffering is another lame excuse.

We aren't 1990 with dial up modems anymore, and 100 Mbps local speed is about the bare minimum for any internet connection in Thailand these days

Just now, Mavideol said:

did that done that still no channel listing and/or pricing, their site says it's under maintenance but it has been showing that message for the past 2 months wonder how serious they are

I do not use their services but I know that some of our regular members do... perhaps scroll to the bottom of their Contact page and leave them a note to get back to you?

Perhaps one our members can help by supplying a contact email address or phone number?

World Streams Pro via Android box and from a decent provider - located in Thailand. Updated every day. Movies, most countries TV (including UK) Sky, F1, lots of sport, series, catch up, even XXX. 6k for the box and service + 5.5k anually.

OP only. PM me your phone number if interested and I'll pass it to the provider.

Edited by MangoKorat

31 minutes ago, BenStark said:

A FHD stream needs about 15 Mbps download speed, so blaming internet speed issues for someone who has buffering is another lame excuse.

We aren't 1990 with dial up modems anymore, and 100 Mbps local speed is about the bare minimum for any internet connection in Thailand these days

The info wasn't mine. I don't have iptv myself. I copied it from a historical report (2017 I think) because someone was asking where Pulse TV are based?

Just now, The Fugitive said:

The info wasn't mine. I don't have iptv myself. I copied it from a historical report (2017 I think) because someone was asking where Pulse TV are based?

I know the info wasn't yours, but quoting the selection in your post was the only option to make my point

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2023 at 6:01 PM, The Fugitive said:

Found this; 

pagallim

Rookie Member

Advanced Member

3128 posts

Posted June 15, 2017

I've been running Pulse TV since last August, and once I got my internet sorted out (changed from True to AIS Fibre) it has been pretty much flawless.   Their servers are in BKK, so unlike other streaming services, no international bandwidth is required.   Anyone experiencing buffering has an issue with their internet speed.  I've also found that their online 'help' service is pretty efficient, and having it during what could be considered normal office opening hours is fine.

They have an excellent library of movies and TV shows also, including very recent movies (I watched Trainspotting 2 the other day).   In their 'International' channel selection, they have Thai channels for those interested.   Their subscription allows for 4 device connections, so I have it on my TV (via a box), and direct to my PC and smartphone, and one spare connection when required.

can you get their direct contact please, thks

18 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

little confused/misleading,  here you say not having IPTV but your previous post indicates the contrary

1st post page 1 ...... I've been running Pulse TV since last August, and once I got my internet sorted out (changed from True to AIS Fibre) it has been pretty much flawless.  

19 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

World Streams Pro via Android box and from a decent provider - located in Thailand. Updated every day. Movies, most countries TV (including UK) Sky, F1, lots of sport, series, catch up, even XXX. 6k for the box and service + 5.5k anually.

OP only. PM me your phone number if interested and I'll pass it to the provider.

located in Thailand???? very much doubt unless they have resellers ..... 5.5K annually is it Baht or Pounds

World Streams IPTV provider
Professional IPTV services for the UK. Watch premium channels from around the world. IPTV apps available for firestick, android, iOS and more.
Keywords: world stream, iptv smarters webplayer, world streams, worldstream iptv, worldstreams
Aug 7, 2023

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:
located in Thailand???? very much doubt unless they have resellers ..... 5.5K annually is it Baht or Pounds

World Streams IPTV provider
Professional IPTV services for the UK. Watch premium channels from around the world. IPTV apps available for firestick, android, iOS and more.
Keywords: world stream, iptv smarters webplayer, world streams, worldstream iptv, worldstreams
Aug 7, 2023

The re-seller is based in Thailand and yes, its baht.  I've had an android box before and this one is way better. No hunting around for streams.  It has programme guides - click on the programme you want and its on.

I take it with me everywhere - always works if there's reasonable wifi available. Very little buffering.

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:

little confused/misleading,  here you say not having IPTV but your previous post indicates the contrary

1st post page 1 ...... I've been running Pulse TV since last August, and once I got my internet sorted out (changed from True to AIS Fibre) it has been pretty much flawless. 

The post was by; 

pagallim

Rookie Member

Advanced Member

3128 posts

Posted June 15, 2017

1 hour ago, MangoKorat said:

The re-seller is based in Thailand and yes, its baht.  I've had an android box before and this one is way better. No hunting around for streams.  It has programme guides - click on the programme you want and its on.

I take it with me everywhere - always works if there's reasonable wifi available. Very little buffering.

A reseller is just that, a reseller. Doesn't mean servers are in Thailand

Resellers don't run a service, they are just sellers for the service that can be located anywhere in the worls

4 minutes ago, BenStark said:

A reseller is just that, a reseller. Doesn't mean servers are in Thailand

Resellers don't run a service, they are just sellers for the service that can be located anywhere in the worls

Where did I say the servers are in Thailand? I'm also an adult who went to school - I know what a reseller is, thanks.

I'm simpy saying that I find the WS Pro system good and the reseller has been very good to deal with.

1 minute ago, MangoKorat said:

Where did I say the servers are in Thailand? I'm also an adult who went to school - I know what a reseller is, thanks.

I'm simpy saying that I find the WS Pro system good and the reseller has been very good to deal with.

It was a question directed at you, so you could have answered it, instead of leaving the poster in doubt.

6 hours ago, Mavideol said:

located in Thailand???? very much doubt unless they have resellers

And about schools, some went to school for free, others for nothing ????

• Thumbs Up 2

On 10/13/2023 at 6:04 PM, BenStark said:

Any Internet connection?  Some Older condo Internet is still 30/10 & and 50/20. Some people use mobile Internet…

22 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

glad u are happy with it, BTW I pay half of that

On 10/13/2023 at 12:04 PM, BenStark said:

Agree on that. I only have 10mb in the UK (my choice) and get very little but occasional buffering.  At my Thai home I have 100mb available and still get occasional buffering.

Its not enough to complain about but I have long suspected that its not caused by anything at my end.

When I think about how much I'm saving over my old Sky TV system (and still having to accept adverts) - I can accept a little buffering.

On 6/22/2023 at 5:55 AM, bungalow1969 said:

Hi,

I’m looking to dive in to the IPTV world but I have no idea which supplier to use.

Anybody in the area that can help?

I’m sick of paying for Satellite TV. What they offer these days (platinum package) is poor. Very repetitive shows and way too many food channels. Just not worth the money.

I like F1, football (soccer), UK, US tv series/shows/comedy but also I need something that shows Thai channels for my wife.
I know I could get a separate box with free Thai channels but as we often watch tv together, would prefer it to be combined.  
I did search online for a few but I hit brick walls when it came to payment. Wanted PayPal, crypto or wallet payment methods. I don’t use either.
Any recommendations or contact details would be much appreciated..

PM me if you prefer it that way. 
Thanks in advance. 

Try this one. I have been using it for abut 3 years now and it's rock solid, one of the best I have used. They have no Thai content AFAIK, but they would likely add Thai channels if you requested them. Very good UK programming, movies, sports, regional networks, PPV, EPL and other football programming, a dedicated F1 network, etc.

They have a fee trial, I recommend you test it out and see if you like it.

Link:

https://buy.motiontv.xyz/billing/aff.php?aff=10

4 hours ago, shipwrecked said:

Try this one. I have been using it for abut 3 years now and it's rock solid, one of the best I have used. They have no Thai content AFAIK, but they would likely add Thai channels if you requested them. Very good UK programming, movies, sports, regional networks, PPV, EPL and other football programming, a dedicated F1 network, etc.

Link:

sorry but link doesn't work

19 hours ago, shipwrecked said:

Link:

How much per month please and do they have catchup, essential for UK TV

2 hours ago, YorkshireTyke said:

Don't bother.

I applied for the "free trial" and never even got a reply.

The website says it is $15 a month.

Edited by Lite Beer

3 hours ago, YorkshireTyke said:

I pay $40 for 3 month subscription and comes with two connections . Monthly fee is $15. They have Catchup for US/UK/Canada channels. The link I sent previously should work. Just sign up for a 48 hour trial and go from there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shipwrecked said:

I pay $40 for 3 month subscription and comes with two connections . Monthly fee is $15. They have Catchup for US/UK/Canada channels. The link I sent previously should work. Just sign up for a 48 hour trial and go from there.

Waste of time.

2 hours ago, shipwrecked said:

I just signed up and received instant confirmation and login details for a 48 hour free trial. Try signing up again or if you like I can send u the login details.

Shopping Cart - (motiontv.xyz)

trying to apply message received

Oops!

Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.

Please go back to the previous page and try again.

If the problem persists, please contact us.

17 minutes ago, Lite Beer said:

Ok. All set up now and it does look pretty good. But early days 

it appears my free trial request went thru, unfortunately they didn't send anything back

Edited by Mavideol
needs to inblock