Naked British Man Goes Berserk in Pattaya Hotel

webfact

2 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Question, don't the stores have a 'dress code' I am talking about like, no shoes, no shirt, no service? Don't the security guards at these places say anything, or maybe they just think another crazy falang?  I have never seen a Thai man with no shirt in a store, that must mean something?

Q1. Yes quite likely.

Q2. No. They don't do anything.

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2023 at 3:01 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Oh... here we go...    this one's an absolute lightening rod to a the Brit-hating bigots.... 

Richard, with the 1st test result and the way England bowled on day 1 of the 2nd test last night, there is absolutely no need to even contemplate using this news article to get a rise ????

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Question, don't the stores have a 'dress code' I am talking about like, no shoes, no shirt, no service? Don't the security guards at these places say anything, or maybe they just think another crazy falang?  I have never seen a Thai man with no shirt in a store, that must mean something?

Sadly the security is weak

I saw a foreign woman in big C extra the other week with her cat, it was in a carrier. 

I'm seeing more and more foreigners in shopping centers with animals. 

Lots of lonely people coming here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Well I hear what you are saying but for me personally I don't need a sign or a guard to advise me of a dress code in a public supermarket/department store.  I must be far more astute then some of the animals I have witnessed. Last month at Tesco Lotus in Lamai Samui I saw a foreign woman walk into the store with a very visible yet tiny thong bikini with the sheerest beach wear coverup.  For all intents and purposes she was nude.  We were miles from the nearest beach.  Signs are clearly posted all over Samui Immigration requiring appropriate dress and I have seen more under boob, moose knuckles and balloon knots in there than I have seen in a proper go go bar.  They actually keep a sarang behind the counter so the whores can cover up for their photos.  Try that in Phuket and you will be on your way back to the villa for change of clothes.

Edited by LikeItHot
  • Haha 1

On 6/28/2023 at 9:43 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

Wow, he likes the ladyboy's. 

Troubled man, no wonder he went berserk. 

After taking a second look, i think you might be right.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/25/2023 at 12:01 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Oh... here we go...    this one's an absolute lightening rod to a the Brit-hating bigots.... 

I'll start... Why is always the British Causing Problems ?

I reckon his phone charger caught fire, he used his fire-extinguisher, distinguished the fire thus preventing the spread of flames and protecting numerous residents of the hotel...  the damage was caused by the power of the extinguisher...    the guys a hero !!!!....    

Oh... can we have a 'quality family destination comment' too pls.... 

Perhaps also a 'good guys in bad guys out'... 

... a few 'deport him' comments wouldn't go a miss... 

... ah yearh.. 'a few years in the hilton will learn him' !!!!

:giggle:

I don't know what I'm more cynical of... the frequency of my countrymen behaving in this utterly chavy-trashy-low-class manner... or the obvious comments such actions draw... 

Why is always the British Causing Problems ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Running around naked is an AMERICAN thing. The Brits are appropriating our national culture.

Bloody right... climbing up on the GGB stage and getting your kit off with many loud 'yahoo's is expected by this old nose in the air Brit!