Where can i get Kratom in large quantities in Thailand

driveout

24 minutes ago, SoilSpoil said:

At those amounts you will need to buy fresh leaves, dry them yourself and then process them. Leaves can be bought at any market in the south for around 200 baht per kilogram. You could also buy them through Lazada.

yes i saw that on lazada but, maybe its better i go to a farm instead to buy them direct?

7 minutes ago, Digitty said:

I was wondering the same ...

There is many ways to make kratom products, but there is three main different types, white, green and red who have many different strains and quite a few different areas for use and consumption. 

Education is priority before start asking for a ton of kratom of any kind. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, driveout said:

yes i saw that on lazada but, maybe its better i go to a farm instead to buy them direct?

It maybe is.

But as you have not given us any information what your business idea is, there is little chance of meaningful advice. I am sure you understand that a one-time export of dried leaves has completely different needs to creating an infused product for the Thai market.

Nat'l Institute of Health

KRATOM ......................................

Researchers have found that people report using kratom to alleviate pain, to address symptoms of mental health conditions like anxiety and depression, to help stop or reduce opioid or other substance use and to manage withdrawal symptoms and cravings related to opioids and other drugs.Mar 25, 2022

What are the benefits of kratom for pain?  Mayo Clinic 

Kratom is believed to act on opioid receptors. At low doses, kratom acts as a stimulant, making users feel more energetic. At higher doses, it reduces pain and may bring on euphoria. At very high doses, it acts as a sedative, making users quiet and perhaps sleepy.Feb 20, 2019

3 minutes ago, Makoshark said:

Nat'l Institute of Health

KRATOM ......................................

Researchers have found that people report using kratom to alleviate pain, to address symptoms of mental health conditions like anxiety and depression, to help stop or reduce opioid or other substance use and to manage withdrawal symptoms and cravings related to opioids and other drugs.Mar 25, 2022

What are the benefits of kratom for pain?  Mayo Clinic 

Kratom is believed to act on opioid receptors. At low doses, kratom acts as a stimulant, making users feel more energetic. At higher doses, it reduces pain and may bring on euphoria. At very high doses, it acts as a sedative, making users quiet and perhaps sleepy.Feb 20, 2019

Your post is describing exactly the feelings I get after half a cup of Kratom infusion.