Flat Earth (flight routes)

13 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Example requiring a bus between Narita and Haneda airports in Tokyo.

I experienced this in Australia, I think it was Brisbane.  I had to take the commuter train one stop to the other side of the airport.  It felt strange to suddenly be on a train with people going to work etc. while I'm hauling my bags.

My request to our flat-Earth members is to please put up a child-proof fence at the edge.  Generations will laud you for it.

To change terminals in Manila you can take a taxi instead of wait for the free bus which barely runs.

Better than dealing with those scroungers they make BKK drivers look like Mr. Rogers

My old commuter job actually even used to have some bus routes. Like people fly to NYC airports and the last leg was a bus to Allentown, when the got rid of the props.  For cost reasons. With the delays you get home faster.

9 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

Nice video.  Another anomoly.  I wonder why they don't call airplanes airglobes or airballs?  A plane is defined as a level, flat surface.

It's funny watching the responses from those blindly trusting science unable to form a cogent thought by themselves.

Not a "nice" one but  actually a ridiculous video unnarrated of nothing but innuendo, based on an initial flaw. Or do you also think an azimuthal projection has something to do with a flat earth? It doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ncc1701d said:

This site really needs a "block" feature. In your profile you put that you believe in god, flat earth and I can block you.

no need for features. just wait until someone expresses an opinion you don't like. 

feelings are mutual. 

i'm blocking you too. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 6:07 PM, save the frogs said:

no need for features. just wait until someone expresses an opinion you don't like. 

feelings are mutual. 

i'm blocking you too. 

Yes genius, that's the point of the feature. I won't have too wait to read your incorrect opinions. 

4 hours ago, ncc1701d said:

Yes genius, that's the point of the feature. I won't have too wait to read your incorrect opinions. 

we're all bombarded with information which no one but you is responsible for blocking out. 

regarding this thread, it was started impulsively. 

the main message was that several flight paths are odd, maybe suspicious ... but let's leave it at that and not infer anything any further. 

that's about as much time and energy i want to put into this topic. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, save the frogs said:

we're all bombarded with information which no one but you is responsible for blocking out. 

regarding this thread, it was started impulsively. 

the main message was that several flight paths are odd, maybe suspicious ... but let's leave it at that and not infer anything any further. 

that's about as much time and energy i want to put into this topic. 

suspicious. right. ????It only seems suspicious to people who believe the ridiculous  

Edited by ncc1701d
  • Haha 1

On 7/7/2023 at 3:54 PM, Joe Farang said:

A few hundred years ago, they said that about people who said the earth wasn't flat.

A few hundred years from now, I'm wondering what they will say about Trumpers. Probably the same as they are saying now about Jim Jones.

• Thumbs Up 1

Although I'm sceptical that man landed on the moon, I do believe it, and the earth are globes/spherical.

Can we start a flat MOON society? We all know that we only see on side of it, so how do we know THE MOON's not flat?! (asking for a friend, again????)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Were the moon landings faked by the USA?

I used to be into conspiracies years and years ago.

So I have forgotten most of it.

From what I recall, there was evidence that it was faked.

Another possibility is they went to the moon, but they are not disclosing all the footage. 

For the JFK conspiracy, I just came across this video in my Youtube feeds. This guy focuses only on what happened in the book depository. I haven't watched it yet, though. 

I find these things interesting just from a mental exercise point of view. It's a sort of mystery/puzzle. Keeps the mind engaged. 

On 8/2/2023 at 11:28 AM, save the frogs said:

no!

suspicious footage of moon landing .... there were no stars visible

Do you know how cameras work? How light impacts them? What f-stops and film speed do?

I think you don't.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Do you know how cameras work? How light impacts them? What f-stops and film speed do?

I think you don't.

The thing with the moon landings ... there is a suspicious lack of footage and lack of significant findings. What did they find out there except some moon sand? Nothing? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

The thing with the moon landings ... there is a suspicious lack of footage and lack of significant findings. What did they find out there except some moon sand? Nothing? 

They found plenty of interest to geologists.

What did you expect?

Dinosaurs?

McDonald's?

Jimmy Hoffa?

• Haha 2

On 7/7/2023 at 6:22 PM, save the frogs said:

jim morrison - no autopsy

Not to distract from the intellectual discourse (smirk!) of a flat-Earth discussion . . .

There were a few novels of the 1970s that gave fairly descriptive (and non-fictional) ways to establish a new identity, and also a how-to on faking your own death.  This knowledge was so effective it caused many countries to alter their methods of allowing access to birth and death records.

That said I think there was a good chance Morrison faked his own death, and not long after so did his wife.  I don't see this as a grand conspiracy, just a way to exit the fishbowl of fame.  Of course they may have actually died in the 50 years since.

But back to the matter at hand: the remaining three Beatles threw Paul McCartney off the edge in 1965 because they were sick of his wah-wah, chronicled in the George Harrison song.

11 hours ago, save the frogs said:

I used to be into conspiracies years and years ago.

So I have forgotten most of it.

From what I recall, there was evidence that it was faked.

Another possibility is they went to the moon, but they are not disclosing all the footage. 

For the JFK conspiracy, I just came across this video in my Youtube feeds. This guy focuses only on what happened in the book depository. I haven't watched it yet, though. 

I find these things interesting just from a mental exercise point of view. It's a sort of mystery/puzzle. Keeps the mind engaged. 

Explains a lot. Conspiracy guy 555

• Haha 1

On 7/6/2023 at 10:47 PM, scorecard said:

So where are the edges where you fall off the edge of the earth located?

There is no edge. You pass though barrier that brings you to the other side of the flat earth. That is why if you keep going east you will return to where you started????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

But back to the matter at hand: the remaining three Beatles threw Paul McCartney off the edge in 1965 because they were sick of his wah-wah, chronicled in the George Harrison song.

which song? what?

the wings 'band on the run' lyrics imply the funeral was hushed. 

Well, the undertaker drew a heavy sigh
Seeing no one else had come

not saying I believe it ... but i enjoy looking at all these clues for the fun of it. 

and thanks for sharing that info about faked death. i didnt know that. 

22 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

which song? what?

the wings 'band on the run' lyrics imply the funeral was hushed. 

Well, the undertaker drew a heavy sigh
Seeing no one else had come

not saying I believe it ... but i enjoy looking at all these clues for the fun of it. 

and thanks for sharing that info about faked death. i didnt know that. 

That Paul is Dead stuff was in 1969, disappeared as fast as it came up, and was never mentioned again (I was in NYC, and the basement Mets suddenly won the pennant and then the Series, so for Noo Yawkas the Paul stuff became as pertinent as recalling yesterday's lunch).  But it was a lot of fun.  Never thought of looking beyond it to Wings.  I was suspecting no one would know what I was getting at in my post.

Story was that Bob Dylan was bashed up in a motorcycle accident, it was when 'Blonde on Blonde' was the current album.  The stuff he put out afterwards was nothing like his previous stuff and, for me at least, was unappreciated.  In 1969 Rolling Stone mag did an interview with him, the first in years (it must be on the net somewhere).  Asked things like "what were you referring to with the lyric ____ ?"  He kept answering "did I write that?  I don't recall."  (cut me some slack here, it's been 50+ years since I read it) So if you are looking for clues about dead rock stars being clandestinely replaced  :whistling:

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

Story was that Bob Dylan was bashed up in a motorcycle accident

never heard anything about bob dylan before.

took a trip down memory lane. i just watched a paul is dead conspiracy video. the guy claims that john lennon was killed by MI5 because he was going to reveal the truth about paul being dead.  this apparently is from the last testament of george harrison. I never heard a conspiracy linking lennon's death to paul's death. But it could be plausible, especially in light of the fact that George Harrison was also nearly killed. 

also, heather mills was worried that she was going to get whacked ... so intriguing stuff with the beatles. 

Edited by save the frogs

No, that Dylan thing is completely mine.  I read that interview a few months after the Paul thing, couldn't help thinking of it.  And I do recall being over a friend's house listening to John Wesley Harding the first time (first album after the motorcycle accident), thinking "what is this [bleep]?"

Mills, IMO, is a bit goofy, wouldn't take her word on anything regarding her ex, and not his either. 

• Thumbs Up 1