Where to get silver ring sized in Pattaya?

giddyup

I have a nice silver ring that's on the large size and can easily slip off my finger, so need it reduced. Have asked in jewellry shops in malls, but either they don't know or want to send it somewhere. Anyone know of a shop that does it on the premises?

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I have a nice silver ring that's on the large size and can easily slip off my finger, so need it reduced. Have asked in jewellry shops in malls, but either they don't know or want to send it somewhere. Anyone know of a shop that does it on the premises?

Any jeweller, its par for the course.Not so cheap retailers.

2 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Any jeweller, its par for the course.Not so cheap retailers.

Plenty of gold shops, not many jewellers. There used to be a good silver shop in Royal Gardens, but long gone.

12 minutes ago, giddyup said:

think you could try LOTUS beach road.....or a couple places on soi yume off pattata klang

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Pattaya Night Bazaar opposite View Talay 6 on Second Road. If you are facing the market, it’s the entrance furthest to the right(I think). Stroll down there and the jewellery is down there on the left. 
https://sites.google.com/site/goldsmithpattaya/

• Thanks 2

The jeweller that I mentioned above is a long established business. If you remember the old mall that used to sit on the corner of Pattaya Tai and Pattaya sai song(2nd), I found her there originally. Maybe twenty years ago. 

Edited by NextG
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, giddyup said:

Try GEM GALLERY ... Not sure of address BUT they are nationwide sales/custom-made/gemologists etal. Haven't been to PATTAYA recently but think they are near edge of town. They do excellent work!!!