Transgender woman is crowned Miss Netherlands for the first time in the beauty pageant's history and will now compete for the Miss Universe crown

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

This is woke, an ugly guy wins a Miss Title beating out beautiful biological females.

I think its out of place and should not have happened, as in most sports the transgenders should have their own categories. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I think its out of place and should not have happened, as in most sports the transgenders should have their own categories. 

And what is stopping them from having their own categories? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ICU Kid said:

Are u trans?

or

do you like to 'go with' trans?

I have gay and trans friends and im straight.......I marched with them in CM Pride Parade to support them and others ....believe it or not they are nice PEOPLE..aka humans...is ok with you?

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

50 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I have gay and trans friends and im straight.......I marched with them in CM Pride Parade to support them and others ....believe it or not they are nice PEOPLE..aka humans...is ok with you?

No group is a monolith. Some nice. Some nasty. Like any group.

Edited by Jingthing

3 minutes ago, ICU Kid said:

Woke Translator (2023 Edition).  For reference purposes only

Far right = conservative

Racist = conservative white person

White supremacist = conservative (any race)

Fascist = conservative

Gender = personality + preference

Transphobia = acknowledging biological reality

Gender affirmation = rejection of biological reality 

Misinformation = inconvenient facts

Hate = disagreement

The Science = big business/government approved scientific claim

Science/climate denial = questioning government/big business funded & approved scientific claim

Expert = person with degree aligned with mainstream science (see 'science' above)

Assault weapon = black coloured rifle

Hate = disagreement

Violence = hurting feelings of woke person 

Anti-vaxxer = person who opposes vaccine mandates and/or refused C19 jab

Diversity = fewer white men

Woman = unknown

now lets hear YOUR personal definition and an example......thanks  

2 hours ago, Led Lolly Yellow Lolly said:

Reality's a bitch

You don’t say.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sex-redefined-the-idea-of-2-sexes-is-overly-simplistic1/

Sex Redefined: The Idea of 2 Sexes Is Overly Simplistic

Biologists now think there is a larger spectrum than just binary female and male

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

The article above appears to suggest there is something wrong with these individuals i.e. their development has somehow malfunctioned. I'm not sure if that fits with the wider woke narrative, but in any case, it amuses me that the movement you align with has somehow found 'something' we all missed in a system that's worked for humanity, until the turn of this century.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You don’t say.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sex-redefined-the-idea-of-2-sexes-is-overly-simplistic1/

Biologists now think there is a larger spectrum than just binary female and male

Wow, an eight-year-old opinion piece in a magazine. 

That's pretty strong.  

1 hour ago, Led Lolly Yellow Lolly said:

The article above appears to suggest there is something wrong with these individuals i.e. their development has somehow malfunctioned. I'm not sure if that fits with the wider woke narrative, but in any case, it amuses me that the movement you align with has somehow found 'something' we all missed in a system that's worked for humanity, until the turn of this century.

I am not woke.

Woke is just an attack word now meaning anything right wingers don't like. They say woke and then they have no further argument. The insult is enough.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

You don’t say.

The ladyboy is ugly. The runnerup is cute. Doesnt matter man or woman or other they gave an ugly person the award based on wokeness. If the ladyboy had a pretty face then maybe they could justify it but they cannot.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Scientific American 

Since 1845

Published Albert Einstein and 150 Nobel Prize winners

Yeah, another once great institution ruined by the left. 

Albert Einstein or otherwise, it's still an eight-year-old opinion piece in a magazine, written not by an expert, but by a journalist.

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, another once great institution ruined by the left. 

Albert Einstein or otherwise, it's still an eight-year-old opinion piece in a magazine, written not by an expert, but by a journalist.

Are Darwin's theories too old for you?

It's not an opinion piece.

Where is your evidence that Scientific American has any political bias? It's a science publication. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Gender is not binary.

https://cadehildreth.com/gender-spectrum/

The gender spectrum is an understanding that gender is not binary, but rather a spectrum of biological, mental and emotional traits that exist along a continuum.

In contrast, the gender binary—also called gender binarism or genderism—is a belief that gender is composed of two distinct and opposite genders (women/men) in which there is not overlap.

Unfortunately for those who believe in a gender binary, it is not scientifically or medically correct. Gender can’t be binary, because it is a personal identity and is socially constructed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1