Thai-China Collaboration to Address Chinese Criminal Activities in Thailand

webfact

2 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Thought not.

read some random newspapers ....can you go thru Paris/Berlin/San Francisco in the bad areas at 3AM?

in Bangkok you can.....No one is even reporting stolen goods anymore to police in the big cities....here in Bangkok absolute nothing was stolen from me or my wife or someone else I know.
Thailand is fantastic save....if there is a murder case in some tourist areas it is huge news.....because it is so rare.....how many school shootings did Thailand have last month or year?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, h90 said:

read some random newspapers ....can you go thru Paris/Berlin/San Francisco in the bad areas at 3AM?

in Bangkok you can.....No one is even reporting stolen goods anymore to police in the big cities....here in Bangkok absolute nothing was stolen from me or my wife or someone else I know.
Thailand is fantastic save....if there is a murder case in some tourist areas it is huge news.....because it is so rare.....how many school shootings did Thailand have last month or year?

Eh? 

Back up your claims with evidence, not with anecdotal nonsense. Thanks in advance.

17 minutes ago, h90 said:

ow many school shootings did Thailand have last month or year?

Last October:

In one of the world's worst child death tolls in a massacre by a single killer in recent history, most of the children who died at the daycare centre in Uthai Sawan, a town 500 km (310 miles) northeast of Bangkok, were stabbed to death, police said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/least-20-people-killed-mass-shooting-thailand-police-2022-10-06/

1 hour ago, h90 said:

In Bangkok and in the South are a lot of higher paying jobs if you want to work....we couldn't find any cleaning woman for office...one that does cleaning not only chating and playing on the mobile phone.

I know for dive shops that they searched for female diver, would pay the complete courses to get the skills.

I know from a German restaurant which offered a high salary if some service girl is willing to learn basic German.

In the south they pay the good labor from Myanmar 450-550 Baht + hire their wifes as well as they can't find any Thai people who work for that money (and come ever day sober).

Edited by MrJ2U

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Last October:

In one of the world's worst child death tolls in a massacre by a single killer in recent history, most of the children who died at the daycare centre in Uthai Sawan, a town 500 km (310 miles) northeast of Bangkok, were stabbed to death, police said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/least-20-people-killed-mass-shooting-thailand-police-2022-10-06/

yes the worst massacre ever....in USA you have that every month

On 7/13/2023 at 5:31 AM, ripper15 said:

CCP investagating crimminal activites is like have the fox guard the hen house. Not even funny.

Exactly, and because of all the corrupt Thai-Chinese agreements, Thai beareaucrats are meant to travel to China for training, what the article missed through it's fake information, is that already thai immigration passes on all Chinese passports to the Chinese embassy for first allowing any extension before Thai immigration approves

That nugget was reported, when the Chinese Christians were found, after extending their stay

What the report also fails to admit, the Thai 20 year national strategy, isn't a national strategy, but a Thai-Chinese agreement to merge laws over the 20 years, this is why these Thai beauracrats have to go, the Chinese will demand this training, just like they do with all the countries that have full membership to the Belt and Road, like Thailand, and all have similar 20 or 25 year National strategies

Imagine how many billions have been paid over the last few years by China, to corrupt this regime to sell out the country

Malaysia through 1mbd and Chinese corruption is finding out it ran into 15-20 billion dollars

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Andycoops said:

It shows how bad the chinese supposedly are if they are allowing convicted criminal's to leave the country and export their criminality to other countries.

So much for the big brother state or perhaps it's deliberate...

Convicted criminals who have served their sentences don't have the right to travel? 

1 hour ago, humbug said:

Exactly, and because of all the corrupt Thai-Chinese agreements, Thai beareaucrats are meant to travel to China for training, what the article missed through it's fake information, is that already thai immigration passes on all Chinese passports to the Chinese embassy for first allowing any extension before Thai immigration approves

That nugget was reported, when the Chinese Christians were found, after extending their stay

What the report also fails to admit, the Thai 20 year national strategy, isn't a national strategy, but a Thai-Chinese agreement to merge laws over the 20 years, this is why these Thai beauracrats have to go, the Chinese will demand this training, just like they do with all the countries that have full membership to the Belt and Road, like Thailand, and all have similar 20 or 25 year National strategies

Imagine how many billions have been paid over the last few years by China, to corrupt this regime to sell out the country

Malaysia through 1mbd and Chinese corruption is finding out it ran into 15-20 billion dollars

Don't talk nonsense. I'm a Malaysian. The 1MDB scandal didn't involve China. The US bank Goldman Sachs had to pay billions to Malaysia to avoid prosecution for its role in the 1MDB scandal.

3 hours ago, h90 said:

In Bangkok and in the South are a lot of higher paying jobs if you want to work....we couldn't find any cleaning woman for office...one that does cleaning not only chating and playing on the mobile phone.

I know for dive shops that they searched for female diver, would pay the complete courses to get the skills.

I know from a German restaurant which offered a high salary if some service girl is willing to learn basic German.

In the south they pay the good labor from Myanmar 450-550 Baht + hire their wifes as well as they can't find any Thai people who work for that money (and come ever day sober).

Consider those 450-550 baht a day jobs to 45,000-90,000 baht a month working as a service girl.

It's a no brainer, plus those jobs that are vacant aren't appealing to many Thai's.

Money talks.