Which order to do Extension, Change of Address & 90 Day Report

Am moving Condo next month around about the same time as I would normally do my Extension / 90 day report & am unsure as to what the best order is to do things. 

Background:-

• Extension -  Due 26th September would normally do around 45 Days early so 12th August
  • 90 Day Report - Due 28th August would normally do around 12 days early so 16th August
  • Moving - Get the keys to the new place on 17th August but my current lease expires on 25th August (Gave myself a week to do the move)

I think my options are:-

1. Do my Extension & 90 day report before 17th August at my current address & then move / do the TM30 address change the following week.
  2. Do the 90 day Report (online) then move & do the TM30 / Extension at my new address.
  3. Move do the TM30 then do the Extension / 90 Day Report a few days later at the new address. 

I'll be using an Agent to do all of the paperwork so will see what they say but would appreciate any thoughts on which is the best order to approach things. 

TIA

MTV 

Keep it simple.

Obtain your extension at current immigration office.

90 day report should have nothing to do with 90 day reports, however recently at some offices they want you to provide TM47.

Just tell them you have done it via mail and waiting.

At some time after move do a change of address TM30 at new office.

That can be done in person or via mail. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Keep it simple.

Obtain your extension at current immigration office.

90 day report should have nothing to do with 90 day reports, however recently at some offices they want you to provide TM47.

Just tell them you have done it via mail and waiting.

At some time after move do a change of address TM30 at new office.

That can be done in person or via mail. 

Sorry I should have said that I’m staying in the same area (actually moving just across the road) so it will be same (Jomtien) IO. 

I do agree though that the best approach is probably to  keep things as simple as possible by doing my 90 Day Report / Extension before the move then doing the TM30 address change the following week.  

14 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I do agree though that the best approach is probably to  keep things as simple as possible by doing my 90 Day Report / Extension before the move then doing the TM30 address change the following week.

Exactly. 

Even if you were moving to another province you would still be better off just obtaining your next extension with current address. 

• Thanks 1