Cat Caution

From reading posts, ive noticed a number of TV members own both cats and dogs. If they get on well, cats often lick dogs fur....

..Bambi, is it because the cats lick their fur, and so because they injest the chemicals its toxic?

If so, then would be worth pet owners who use the powder on their dogs to keep their cats away from them. Or to find a brand or treatment that isnt toxic to the different pets owned.

Otherwise, could be very sad. :o

my advice would be to check everything on the internet, weather it be for animals pets or plants, most people selling the stuff have no idea, even the birth control pill that doctors here advise women to take has been banned in most countries

Why does paracetamol kill cats?

I am trying to explain you with my pidgin english :o

Mostly of medicine have to elimenate in the liver and excrete in the nephron unit (kidney).(Both Human and Animals)

In cats ,they do not have the enzyme which it is produced by liver to elimate Paracet. Then Paracet is a toxic substance for cats.

Why does paracetamol kill cats?

I am trying to explain you with my pidgin english :o

Mostly of medicine have to elimenate in the liver and excrete in the nephron unit (kidney).(Both Human and Animals)

In cats ,they do not have the enzyme which it is produced by liver to elimate Paracet. Then Paracet is a toxic substance for cats.

Thanks, Bambi. It's also dangerous to the human liver of you take too much?

Thanks, Bambi. It's also dangerous to the human liver of you take too much?

Yes sir, Acetaminophen is hepatotoxic drug , do not use it for five days in row in human.

However, Acetaminophen is an effective pain killer and it is OTC.

Yes sir, Acetaminophen is hepatotoxic drug , do not use it for five days in row in human.

However, Acetaminophen is an effective pain killer and it is OTC.

And can you believe it that Acetaminophen is one of the five contaminants found in the dog and cat foods?!!! Although, in tiny amounts, but what if your pet eats this food day-in-day-out for year-in-year-out?

Another major reason to feed home-cooked or raw to your pets. At least you know much more what you feed.

Nienke