Is it my laptop?

still kicking

5 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Yes, I have tried many, all the same but it is a pain in the backside 

It might be your account. Might want to try logging in with a  different PC or Smartphone. If it still happens then email the administrator. 

2 hours ago, still kicking said:

Yes, I have tried many, all the same but it is a pain in the backside 

1 hour ago, Furioso said:

It might be your account. Might want to try logging in with a  different PC or Smartphone. If it still happens then email the administrator. 

There's already a thread running on this topic.

2 hours ago, still kicking said:

Wow why is that? I always follow the rules 

AI is making his own rules already....????

Edited by david555
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am Australian, no problem on any of my devices. Perhaps it is a bug in the cookie or blocking functions.

If the OP has Windows for his operating system, I have zero sympathy.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I am Australian, no problem on any of my devices. Perhaps it is a bug in the cookie or blocking functions.

Indeed, these windows questions come up all the time. The time wasted dealing with windows issues is perplexing. Just move on ????

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

ndeed, these windows questions come up all the time. The time wasted dealing with windows issues is perplexing. Just move on ????

Move on to where exactly? our lives now it seems, are ruled my those machines and their applications, if its not this app than the the other one gives up problems and we all find ourselves in need for help sooner or later.

7 hours ago, still kicking said:

I don't have any problems with connecting of any sites on the net but when I connect to ASEAN it just gives me the main page but can't click on any pages unless I sign out again and then in Why?

F5 key/refresh the page. There are all kinds of overlays/trackers on this website. 

These are only suggestions.

Have you tried clearing your browser history?

Are you using a VPN? If so, try switching it on or off and see if that helps.

Try creating a new account?

Edited by phetphet

On 7/16/2023 at 12:52 AM, still kicking said:

I don't have any problems with connecting of any sites on the net but when I connect to ASEAN it just gives me the main page but can't click on any pages unless I sign out again and then in Why?

I started a thread several days ago with a similar problem. When I click on any topic on the right, nothing happens. Similarly, when I click on notifications they open, but when I click on one nothing happens. Had some good advice from some members re clearing cache, etc. But the only thing that works is to right click and open in new tab. Strangely enough the silence from AsianNow is deafening. Good luck.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

I started a thread several days ago with a similar problem. When I click on any topic on the right, nothing happens. Similarly, when I click on notifications they open, but when I click on one nothing happens. Had some good advice from some members re clearing cache, etc. But the only thing that works is to right click and open in new tab. Strangely enough the silence from AsianNow is deafening. Good luck.

Right click and new tab works for me too (on a Mac). Another thing I've noticed is that notifications now only say 'somebody' responded to a post. As you imply, I'm confident AN are hard at wotk on the case ...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/16/2023 at 4:29 AM, Lacessit said:

I cannot get the Newsletter on my desktop no matter what browser I use, but it is fine on my laptop and smartphone.

14 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I cannot get the Newsletter on my desktop no matter what browser I use, but it is fine on my laptop and smartphone.

What are your OS on each device?