Thai Anti-Corruption Commission Reveals Asset Details of Former MPs Thammanat and Chad

webfact

Probably they did not earn all that money with working..Hw can peple have so much money if it is earned honestly.. O yeah I forgot Thammant sold flour or sugar in Australia and Chad?? form what i heard of my partner everybody around Uthai Thani knows that he business like Thammanat too... already inherited form his father

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

One or two wives.

Two or five children.

"Consulting services"? 

Consulting or cronyism with personal power (tell me what you want, I WILL make it happen)?

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Probably they did not earn all that money with working..Hw can peple have so much money if it is earned honestly.. O yeah I forgot Thammant sold flour or sugar in Australia and Chad?? form what i heard of my partner everybody around Uthai Thani knows that he business like Thammanat too... already inherited form his father

Money makes money, mostly faster than hard work, except hard graft

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Boggles the minds really, leaving all these fleshy, in your face assets in the open, not even trying to hide it, i mean we all know that this country is rife with shameless corruption but some of those corrupt guys take it to a whole new level.

misunderstanding, these are only the few he declared. Rest is in Liechtenburg, Switzerstein or Luxemhamas somewhere. But where is the flourmill? Was it confiscated in Oz?  

• Like 1

I still haven't worked out why he was not charged with standing as an MP while he may not have been eligible. Criminal record and fake degree. He must have known these may have got him disqualified.

I have now worked it out: he was a member of the right party!

• Thumbs Up 2