Pattaya Police Chief Teams Up with Kuwaiti Ambassador to Tackle Kuwaiti Motorbike Racers

webfact

14 minutes ago, webfact said:

complained about the unbearable nuisance caused by Kuwaiti motorbike riders revving their bikes and racing up and down the streets.

The young, dumb and full of.........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd say that it's pretty much a world problem. I live on a main "drag" in the suburbs of Toronto. Noisy, fast bikes rip along the 4 lane road in "drag" race mode late into the evening, every evening. Cops here do nothing about it. Good luck Pattaya police.

But I did see a cop give chase to one recently. A car stands no chance of catching a rice rocket.

• Like 1

I wonder if the Kuwaiti ambassador really has much of an idea what to do.... they themselves have probably raised brats too! Arab male children are spoiled more so than the locals here is my recollection. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The captain of the Pattaya police met with the Kuwaiti ambassador on Monday, July 17th, to find solutions to troublesome Kuwaiti motorbike racers in Pattaya.

Local camel racing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just a day after they have been stopped by the police two of them had a nasty accident in which one had leg injuries that was close to an amputation. 

Lessons learned? Zero... 

I had years ago a discussion with a guy from Oman and his words were.

We enjoy ourselves and now go out of my way and <deleted>** your mother... 

...I am a nice guy nowadays and neither throw motorbike keys onto a rooftop nor punch the drivers.

Funny was, it was in Walking Street right in front of the bar that had the sign:

"We respect your religion, but in this place we drink beer and enjoy girls, so no A**bs are allowed in this place" 

Since I moved to isaan I often ask myself if that sign is still there? 

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Pattaya police chief Pol. Col. Thanapong Phothi went to consult with the Kuwaiti ambassador of Thailand Brigadier Faisal ALsuwaileh, Colonel Faisal Ali Sweileh, and Secretary Abdulmohsen AlRefai regarding the rising problems about the group of Kuwaiti street racers.

These young morons definitely connected to diplomats (relatives, children). Possible morons taking advantage of "diplomatic immunity". 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, The Theory said:

These young morons definitely connected to diplomats (relatives, children). Possible morons taking advantage of "diplomatic immunity". 

You don't think that would have been mentioned already if it was the case?  If it was, the Ambassador wouldn't have turned up to a meeting about it.

• Haha 1