Australians divided over ‘Voice to Parliament’ for Indigenous people

Social Media

On 3/23/2024 at 8:21 AM, Nick Carter icp said:

I am not joking about Aboriginal Children being forcibly taken from their parents , estimates range from 30 % to 70 % of Aboriginal Children were taken from their Parents and put in White care homes where all their Aboriginal customs were removed and they were forced to adopt White language and culture , this went on from the 1800's until the 1970's . 

The reason was an attempt to wipe out Aboriginal culture and for Australia to be a White Country , it was a genocide attempt 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations

I’ve run out of Kleenex.  Give me time to run to 7/11 before the next test drop falls.

4 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Because your posts often sound like a White supremacist 

Why did the question annoy you and why didn't you answer ?

Well you are far left, live in Thailand, adhere to LGBTQ ideology and sound a bit weird. 

Let me rephrase it using leftist terminology.  Are you a minor attracted person? If not, prove to me why. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/19/2023 at 2:53 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Invading a place, claiming it and disposing the indigenous population.

Lil Johns quotes about TheVoice are right off Google and almost identical to the disinformation of the 'No' campaign for the recent referenedum. Totally not the proposal at all.Still thats ignorant trolls forte and thats him to a T.Rack off John! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Well you are far left, live in Thailand, adhere to LGBTQ ideology and sound a bit weird. 

Let me rephrase it using leftist terminology.  Are you a minor attracted person? If not, prove to me why. 

I am actually right wing , Trump supporter, Conservative , don't adhere to the LGBTQ ideology and I don't live in Thailand ..................apart from that (being wrong about everything) , you were spot on 🙂

I only asked whether you are a White supremacist or not , you just needed to answer either Yes or No .

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

Where's Dolf......?   🤔

Too many words required, well thats the basic problem, comprehending the issue maybe another.

Edited by Olmate
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am actually right wing , Trump supporter, Conservative , don't adhere to the LGBTQ ideology and I don't live in Thailand ..................apart from that (being wrong about everything) , you were spot on 🙂

I only asked whether you are a White supremacist or not , you just needed to answer either Yes or No .

Are you a minor attracted person or not. Because your posts sure make it sound that way. 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

If you wont answer my question , what makes you think that I should answer yours ?

Well it seems we've reached a Mexican standoff, doesn't it. 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Why wont you answer my question ?

Is it because you are a proud White supremacist , but don't want to publicly state as such ?

Why won't you answer my question?

Is it because you are a proud minor attracted person and do not want to "out" yourself?

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Why won't you answer my question?

Is it because you are a proud minor attracted person and do not want to "out" yourself?

I am waiting for you to answer my question first .

If you aren't going to answer, then neither shall I 

On 7/19/2023 at 2:53 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

Invading a place, claiming it and disposing the indigenous population.

Such is  human history,  although Romans could make you a  free man if you served as a  slave for so long?

On 7/19/2023 at 7:05 PM, Olmate said:

Aust was invaded in 1788,almost 200yrs later descendants of those that survived were given voting rights. Sounds fair enough? 

Sounds like Emily Pankhurst to me  and at least if you had £10 in property you could vote   back in the 17th century in the UK.  Women waited longer than the aborigines.

Edited by Rampant Rabbit

29 minutes ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

Sounds like Emily Pankhurst to me  and at least if you had £10 in property you could vote   back in the 17th century in the UK.  Women waited longer than the aborigines.

Maybe if the ladies had the vote back then they would have advised against Invading the aborigines!